Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed September 12, 2018
X1681IJkarenc
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Can't wait to go again!!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2018
searcher22
San Antonio, Texas

All reviews rio grande float trip great guide racecourse trip great trip water level guide zack hour paddle water shoes chips and salsa great fun whole group these guys wealth of information an adventure new mexico rafts
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We visited Santa Fe in mid August and chose to take a rafting trip with this company, based on their excellent reviews. We were not disappointed! It was pur first rafting trip and was perfect for our group (my husband, 10yr old son and I). Damon was our guide and he was excellent! Knowledgeable, funny, and a great teacher for us. I would highly recommend Santa Fe Rafting Co!

1  Thank X1681IJkarenc
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I have Always wanted to go rafting & thought I would go with Santa Fe rafting this trip with my daughter. We had a great time. We did the Racecourse & had Elliot for a guide. He was a very nice, easy going guy that has a lot of experience & really knows what he is doing. We had such a great time we went back again 2 days later & took my Wife. My daughter & I took the kayaks & my wife went on the raft with Eliot. She was a little afraid at first but ended up loving it. Really beautiful trip, Saw a Bighorn Ram. I really can't wait to go back again on a longer overnight trip. Santa Fe rafting is a great outfit.

1  Thank searcher22
Reviewed August 27, 2018

As the first Waves and Wines tour down the Rio Grande, I couldn't have asked for more. So much fun! Gorgeous day out on the river...and then on to the wine!!! We toured 3 different wineries and really got the chance to learn as we tasted as well....the winemaker at Black Mesa sat with us and gave us an education. It was a great day with a great group!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice time. Our guide was Alexander. He was nice and know a lot of things about Santa Fe and Rio Grande. We recommend this trip for everyone who wants some adventure.
Thanks

Thank Acuario Marino ... A
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

On my first ever visit to Santa Fe and the US. Booked a half day rafting trip months Rio Grande with Santa Fe Rafting company. It was a wonderful experience. The company provides free shuttle pickup and drop to the rafting location. Eliot, out guide, was amazing fun. Really cool guy. They also had snacks for us at the end of the rafting trip.
All in all, it was an amazing experience. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Expert and knowledgeable, hard-working people took us rafting on the river. Our main guide was Sparkel, and he was a wealth of information about New Mexico and the river. Spotted at least 6 long horned sheep along the way, plus the birds and other wildlife were pretty special, too. Enjoyed the tame rapids we went thru. At the end of the trip, we had a pretty eloborate “snack”. We were lucky the other people on our tour were friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The 3-day Rio Chama river exceeded my hopes and expectations! Excellent crew: Cass, Elliot, Ana and Jared, amazing food, great knowledge and a blast on the water as well as land. I enjoyed it so much, I just booked a half-day kayak trip for myself and my daughter this Sunday. Santa Fe Rafting is ACES!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

From beginning to end, everything was organized and filled with adventure. 3 days on this Rio Chama trip proved to be non-stop fun. We enjoyed the hot springs, dino tracks, hikes, food, music and of course the river. Thank you Santa Fe Rafting Company for going above and beyond.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

A truly awesome three days on the Rio Chama with Santa Fe Rafting! Our team -- Anna, Jared, Cass and Elliot -- thought of everything and gave us an experience we will long remember. Their concern for our safety and comfort was always there as they let us focus on having fun on the river and in the campgrounds. And they happily went the extra step when anyone needed a special meal or something out of the ordinary. We had a big group of 13 people who all came away marveling at how good this trip on the river was. I would recommend Santa Fe Rafting to everyone.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

What a great weekend! Everything was absolutely perfect, even the bit of rain! Anna, Jared, Cass and Elliott were superb; five stars for the food alone! Highest recommendation!