“One day of golf during long Memorial Day weekend”
Review of Towa Golf Resort

Towa Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled amidst the dramatic scenery of Northern New Mexico’s Pojoaque Valley, Towa Golf Club’s three independent nine-hole courses showcase dramatic elevation changes, seasonal weather conditions and scenery of such extraordinary beauty it threatens to distract the most focused golfer. Whether you’re putting for birdie in the winter sunshine as the Santa Fe Ski Mountain emerges above or teeing off in the new greenery of the spring, Towa will test low handicappers, while offering an enjoyable experience for golfers of all levels.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were very happy today playing Towa. The weather was perfect even with the two club wind. The greens are true and in good shape. Due to the draught the fairways have dry patches. The breathtaking scenery more than make up for any defects on the course.

All reviews
"pinion"
"scenery"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We played Pinon and Boulder this past weekend. It's early season and you can tell by the spotty grass, but better than no golf. We enjoyed playing. There were a few groups in front of us, otherwise we took our time and enjoyed the scenery. A few great shots, some not so good. But, a bad day at golf still beats work!!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Like other reviewers I had an issue with the price of the booked rounds. I was told that booking online went through a third party and a surcharge was to be added to the price I was quoted. The director of golf operations stepped in and gave us a rate five dollars less than quoted online! Once we checked in the entire staff was friendly and helpful! Most golf clubhouses are run like private clubs for the pro and his buddies and act like you are intruding on their most important conversation. Not here! Kudos to the staff for making us feel like valued customers rather than an inconvenience, except for the guy behind the desk on 10/19, he was a humorless dick!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

I booked a Saturday round for myself and a friend. The person who booked the tee time promised me that we would get the Senior rate. When we arrived, the clerk said there was no Senior rate, so I had to tell my friend the round would cost $20 more that I had previously told him.

$20 is not a big deal, but there is a principle here which is. I wrote to both the resort General Manager and to the Director of Golf. After over I month, no one has even acknowledged my complaint.

Whatever rate you are promised, get it in writing.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

After hearing some nice comments about Towa our golf group added Towa. What a disappointment. The fairways were in horrible conditions with the tees in better condition. The club house individual was very pleasant with the club house clean and neat. One comment we heard while golfing - this is a gambling destination not a golf course destination. I guess we'll skip this course next time and add both Paa Ko Ridge and Twin Warriors.