“Very good healthy food choices”
Review of BODY of Santa Fe

BODY of Santa Fe
Ranked #362 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: BODY is a Santa Fe-based health and wellness center that offers eco-conscious clothing, a health café, leading-edge massage and facial treatments, studio and fitness classes, as well as community-inspiring events. BODY is truly a community center whose value is greater than the sum of its parts. BODY is an experience of unparalleled health, and a center dedicated to bringing people back into connection, vitality and the power of their own bodies. Unwind, relax and nourish yourself at BODY.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We tried the cafe at Body while visiting Santa Fe based on a recommendation and were very pleased. A nice selection of organic, vegetarain, vegan and raw dishes on the menu, all nicely prepared and attractively served. Our server was friendly and attentive. As a vegan chef myself, I wish more cafes and restaurants would aspire to serve the types of meals prepared at Body.

5  Thank Papazed
BODYofSF, Public Relations Manager at BODY of Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review, Papazed!

We feel so strongly about providing our customers with fresh, natural food that helps them feel alive. Glad you enjoyed your visit from Ohio.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

When I think the best of Santa Fe, I think BODY of Santa Fe. I love the healthy delicious food, the diverse and high vibration fitness options, the beeeeeautiful clothes and yummy spa offerings. I truly appreciate their holistic vision and constant commitment to mindfully serving our community. BODY quickly becomes a favorite hang out for my visiting family and friends; certainly remains a favorite of mine.

5  Thank Diane K
Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you want to be in a smart body, eat at BODY! I know that anything I order there will be organic, gluten free and healthy. I never have a doubt ordering off of the large menu. Leaves me feeling satisfied and like I've done something good for myself!

5  Thank KelleRae
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great setting and great food...also a Spa, Yoga studio and sells mens and ladies casual clothes....another great experience

5  Thank Mark L
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The food at BODY Café feeds me the way I need food to. Always clean, crisp, fresh, gluten free. I love to sit on the low tables in the Café, on the cushions. It is a bright, light filled space and always makes me happy. After a yoga class, I want to eat clean and healthy. The BODY Café provides this. And you will always see me there on days I don't do yoga. I want to meet friends there for lunch or dinner. And I have to say, the gluten free almond butter cookie is to DIE FOR. And I just always hope I can escape without buying something from the boutique. It is divine.

5  Thank Panetierepartners