“Would Definitely Stay Here Again”

Hyatt Place Santa Fe
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed June 17, 2014

For a family trip, the room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff were very helpful and the complimentary breakfast was delicious..especially the pastries :) The pool was a nice temperature for our kids who hate cold water. The hotel is well located and while I didn't get to try the free shuttle service. I thought it was a great option for guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank wallacengromit

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 6 days at the Hyatt Place. Even though they were undergoing roof construction the staff went out of their way to insure that all guests were accommodated in such a way that they were no where near the work. They breakfast was like no other we have ever experienced and it was FREE!
The room we had was spacious and kept immaculate by the staff. I am a Hyatt Place regular from now on. Try this place and you will be too.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jerryren54
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Since I was using CC reward points, I booked a King room for myself & a 2-Q rm for my 2 grown sons so no one would have to sleep together. Turns out, all the rooms are suites with a sitting area which had a very comfortable, long sofa. We could have just booked 1rm!
I liked the walk-in shower and that the Sink vanity is outside the bathroom.
While the complimentary brkfst buffet was good, most all their chairs/tables had leg issues (missing a floor peg, so shorter).
Location is good; lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Note that these rooms are suites. An adult would be comfortable sleeping on the sofa. Very spacious...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank sru_23
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hotel is very clean! Bedding, mattresses and pillows are excellent. Room is very clean and Iwouldn't hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

Didn't check out the pool or workout area but both looked good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank janje
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed here two nights. The hotel is great and the staff was very helpful with recommendations for dinner in old town. One drawback - the housekeeping staff gave us new towels even though we left our towels on the rack to dry.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Pop1053
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Family of four stayed here for two nights. We loved the two queen beds and the sofa bed. We used the hotel shuttle for a evening trip to downtown. Very friendly staff. Even checked out two yoga mats from the front desk.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Zuya Z
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The room's were nice, and I was very impressed with the management. There were just a few reasons, I am not giving it an excellent rating.

We had reservations for several rooms, reserved under several names, and when we first arrived the management was confused about the room availability. In spite of this, everything worked out well in many ways.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Inn on the Alameda
Inn on the Alameda
#3 of 60 in Santa Fe
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza

Been to Hyatt Place Santa Fe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Santa Fe

Address: 4320 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507-9720
Location: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Family Hotel in Santa Fe
#17 Romantic Hotel in Santa Fe
#21 Business Hotel in Santa Fe
Price Range: $90 - $185 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Santa Fe 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe