“Another great stay at the Hyatt!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Santa Fe

Hyatt Place Santa Fe
Ranked #16 of 61 Hotels in Santa Fe
“Another great stay at the Hyatt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I are impressed by how classy this hotel chain is for the price point it's in. The room layout is great. Beds are comfy, free breakfast was good.. Above average & great shower! We will definitely stay with the Hyatt chain again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Fatties-at-heart

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Lake Ozark, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed several nights recently and was impressed with the quality of the rooms. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very quiet even though the hotel was full. A full hot breakfast with interesting egg dishes. Also plenty of fresh fruit.

The staff is great. When I had to print a boarding pass and the guest printer wasn't working the staff knocked themselves out to find a solution. I've stayed at other Hyatt Place hotels and they've all been consistently high quality. Finally, the price is very reasonable.

Room Tip: I think they're all great!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank shutterflyonthego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This hotel was very good and gave us everything we expected. Plus, free breakfast, free Internet and even a free shuttle to go to the plaza. The suite we had was large and clean, with a huge tv. The staff was kind and courteous. The also answered our questions about the surrounding area. It was about a 10 minute drive to the plaza, but 50% cheaper than staying in the plaza, so it was worth taking the short drive. The only bad thing was that ac was noisy and kept us cold and hot despite being set to 75. But overall a good value. I will come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Daemean
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel was conveniently located in Santa Fe. It was very clean and extremely comfortable. The kids enjoyed the hot tub and pool and the free breakfast in the morning was very nice. Lots of selections and very fresh. The hotel staff were courteous and helpful. They even gave us a savings certificate for a local restaurant that was very nice. Check in and out was quick and simple. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kimberly W
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice. Room was clean, spacious, modern and comfortable. Shower was clean and the bed was decent. I think the hotel cleaning crew does a fantastic job. I'm a stickler for cleanliness, and I don't stay anywhere I'm not comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. A word of caution though. DO NOT ORDER THE FOOD !The hotel describes it as "freshly prepared" it is anything but. What they need to tell you is that what you are getting is microwave pizza & hamburgers , stale chips, and salsa you can get at a local grocery store all for $34.00. You should know that the front desk person is the one who prepares the meal for you. Please save your money and just drive to the local Olive Garden. Not the best choice, but at least it'll be hot and you will know what to expect. I know it's my own fault for ordering it. After 10 hrs of driving in from Texas all I wanted to do was stay in. I have had some really good hotel room service food in the past so I guess that's why I was optimistic. The breakfast was surprisingly good. Again my compliments to the cleaning crew I think they did a super job.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Sam M
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I am a Diamond member with Hyatt and have stayed at the Park Hyatt and Grand Hyatt brands in dozens of countries. Went to Santa Fe for vacation and decided to try Hyatt Place as the town does not have a Park or Grand Hyatt. Have to say, for an accessible priced hotel, it is not bad. AirCon stopped working twice in a week, but when I called, they came up immediately and fixed it. Room has a great sofa. I am a big room service person - they don't really have that...but their small Gallery in the lobby worked for snacks. Staff was very nice and helpful. Hyatt Place is a pretty good brand, although I prefer the greater level of service brands.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Okayiguess
Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were treated so well, and the hotel is new and wonderful. Our Suite with 2 queens had a divided area for us to relax and watch tv away from the kids in their beds at nap time or bed time. It was great.
There was a small fridge with a cabinet next to it perfect for our road trip food items to be kept out of the way.
We stayed for 4 nights, and never had any problems.

The breakfast is AMAZING...
So much better than the powdered eggs and cheap sausage at other places. It was almost gourmet. The fruit salad unfortunately tasted all like pinapples, but other than that the kids and adults were all excited about breakfast every morning. There were even items that my daughter with multiple food allergies could eat.

The indoor pool is small, but sufficient. And the front desk has some pool noodles and toys available if you ask.
They ran out of pool towels while we were there because they were completely booked for the holiday weekend, but as soon as they had some laundered, we got new ones for our room to replace the ones we used at the pool.

The breakfast area also serves food from a menu the rest of the day too... we got pizzas, and cheesecake. Very convenient since we didn't want to go out again.

It is just a couple intersections away from the movie theater, lots of restaurants, shopping, grocery and more.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family