Hyatt Place Santa Fe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tranquilla Inn(Santa Fe)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree breakfastindoor poolseparate sitting areasofa bedoatmealminute drivevery nice hotelrooms are spaciousmini fridgegreat roomfree shuttlefront desk staffthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubplaza area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were in Santa Fe for a night and stayed here. Very nice atmosphere, great customer service, clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was surprisingly good; especially considering it was the free one. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank AmosMerritt
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is my first time at a Hyatt Place hotel, recommended by a friend who stays at these hotels regularly. I thought that it was one of the best hotels that I have come across in this category of mid-range, low service hotels in an edge of town location (there is a shuttle bus but we had a car so didn't use it). The pictures are very accurate, the pool area is lovely, the rooms are carefully thought out with modern styling. The entrance is welcoming and although the breakfast isn't five star hotel standard, I thought it was very good and more than I wanted. I especially appreciated the real knives and forks after a few hotels that had been drowning in plastic.

I noticed that the The Inn at 5 Graces in Santa Fe won an International best hotel award recently, so there are high standards and lots of competition in Santa Fe. At a fraction of the price of a high-end hotel, I found this Hyatt Place hotel more than met my needs for a one night stay whilst travelling. I'd be happy to return.

Room Tip: My room was probably on the quieter south side.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank edinburghtraveller7
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nice new property but won't stay here or at any Hyatt Place property again until they fix their online reservation system. I travel a lot and make 99% of my reservations online. They Hyatt Place web site now ask for arrival dates and departure dates expressed in a strange formatt requiring the arrival date to be expressed like this MMM/DD/YYYR. I figure the first field is for the month? Problem is I can't think of a month expressed in 3 digits? example May 05. If you try 05 or even 005. It kicks you out. What a stupid system. Too bad. I like Hyatt place, but other hotels have online systems so I will go there. Not the fault of Hyatt Santa fe of course, but more like a problem with some corporate IT guru.

Calling the hotel resulted in a phone tree and being disconnected. The call back resulted in a long wait on hold, transfer to national reservations and another disconnect. Just too hard to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Kansascloud
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great room, comfy beds, large screen TV. Breakfast is adequate and it's nice they have a bar. I like Hyatt Place as it's always reliably comfortable, clean and very nice. Location requires you to drive if you want to be in the center of the sites.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Saragc451
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We originally made the reservation for one night. When we arrived the lady at the desk whose name is Sandie Watkins was so accomodating that we decided to stay the entire week at the hotel instead of moving to a hotel closer to the plaza. Ms.Watkins is an outstanding representative for the Hyatt. I really hope they appreciate her.
Our next trip to Santa Fe will surely be spent at the Hyatt Place Santa Fe. The rooms are lovely, big and clean. Everyone right down to the maid that cleaned our room was great!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple