“loved it”

Tabla de Los Santos
Reserve with OpenTable
Tabla de Los Santos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 575 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Water Street
Description: It is our mission to offer contemporary American cuisine of the highest quality with a focus on seasonal flavors. We strive to acquire organically grown ingredients for our creations, including the freshest fruits and produce from local Santa Fe and New Mexico farms.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

we live in santa fe, and have been passing this restaurant...we stopped in for breakfast...it was delish...especially our server..jerry..he explained some of the dishes..we will be back,,,,relaxing..good food...beautiful enviornment...perfect way to start the day...

1  Thank Andrea K

Reviewed April 8, 2014

After a long day of exploring Mesa Verde, then driving to Santa Fe, Tabla de Los Santos was the perfect spot to have dinner. The atmosphere is calming, the service attentive but not hovering and the food out of this world. The Zucchini Napoleon, only found on the vegetarian menu, deserves a spot on their main menu! My husband couldn't stop raving about the Duck Breast with Butternut Squash Ravioli. We both had outstanding meals...ones we will remember long after leaving Santa Fe.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stopped in for lunch on Sunday but had brunch instead. Nice variety go choices weather was cold so the seat by the fireplace was welcome and cozy. Jerry was our waiter and was very attentive with good recommendations. I had steak and arepa. It was wonderful. Portion was large. Muffins with the meals were also unique and tasty.

1  Thank Dmousa
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a delightful, peaceful place for lunch. I've been going for about six months at least once a week. (I work in a nearby office.) Leah always accommodates the short time I have for lunch by remembering my favorite drink, and attending immediately to any requests I might have. Her recommendations for lunch selections is always helpful. ENJOY!

1  Thank MKM515
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Really, this restaurant had me at hello. The poutine starter made my eyes pop open. It was this huge pile of perfect fries crowned with shredded warm rib meat, mozzarella curd, and a sort of marrow gravy oozing with love. If you were a kid who fought for the marrow bone when Mom made a round roast, you have got to try this. My main course was the most succulent pork chop I had ever eaten, served with cauliflower in some wonderful cream sauce with a hint of herbal crunch, and a grilled polenta cake with chorizo. My husband had duck breast served with butternut squash ravioli and something else I thought sounded very imaginative at the time, but, really, I wasn't paying too much attention because my meal was so fabulous. You need to eat here the next time you're in Santa Fe. It's organic and local and all that, and normally I would really care. But tonight it was all about the taste and the love and the comfort.

2  Thank Robert C