“Breakfast Was Delicious; Settling the Check? Not So Much”

Tabla de Los Santos
Reserve with OpenTable
Tabla de Los Santos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Water Street
Description: It is our mission to offer contemporary American cuisine of the highest quality with a focus on seasonal flavors. We strive to acquire organically grown ingredients for our creations, including the freshest fruits and produce from local Santa Fe and New Mexican Farms.
Bernalillo, New Mexico
“Breakfast Was Delicious; Settling the Check? Not So Much”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Located in the Hotel St. Francis, Tabla de Los Santos makes a wonderful alternative for breakfast or brunch to the always-jammed Cafe Pasquale across the street. Our food was tasty, hot and timely served, in a sparely-decorated, attractive room bathed in morning sunlight. When it came time to settle the bill, however, we found a minor annoyance. The restaurant is leased to an outside operator, and the bill could not be added to our hotel bill, as is customary in nearly all hotel-resident restaurants we've patronized.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“nothing at this restaurant should be missed!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was our first visit to Santa Fe and my husband and I stopped into Secreto, the bar adjacent to Tabla Dr los Santos. Immediately we were greeted with warmth. The menu was outstanding. We just had soup and appetizers. The servings were so large we took home leftovers! We returned two nights later. This time we dined in the main dining room. The service was once again very warm, friendly, and fully aware of the menu.The food here is always the freshest of the season as it comes from local farms and benders. Tom had the most tender short ribs ever served. My organic chicken was stuffed with pancetta and cheese. The veggies were el dente and just superb.
The ambiance is quite romantic. Kudos to the chef and all the staff there at Tabla!

• Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Beautiful dining room, wonderful food, lovely staff”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have always admired the dining room at the Hotel St. Francis, but had to wait to try it until my kids were grown-up enough to be civilized. The fireplace is the focal point, but large windows allow you to watch the ever changing tableau of downtown Santa Fe. And the food, well it was simply amazing. This chef apparently has only been there since January, but in a town full of great eating, this was our best meal of this three day stay. They were undeservedly slow that night and the waitress did everything right. Outstanding. Even the teenagers were happy.

• Visited October 2013
Lancaster, VA
“Saturday Night Dinner with Caitlin”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My DH and I made the reservations in person the afternoon of the day we wished to dine. There was no problem getting a 7:00 pm seating.

We were seated at windows, in the corner of the building, so I had an interesting view of Santa Fe at night, reminiscent of some place I had been in Europe, maybe Spain. I kept turning my head to try to get more of a recollection. The austere dining room was mostly empty, with two female servers, Caitlin, being ours, and another woman. There was no busboy.

Because we had eaten a late lunch and had drinks elsewhere, we opted for less of a meal than we would ordinarily eat. My husband had the short ribs and I had the chicken. They were fine but not extraordinary. We started with the artichoke soup for me, which was not memorable, and my husband had the duck eggroll appetizer, large enough for two people. It was the highlight of the meal. We ended up taken two of the portions and sauce back to the hotel, refrigerated them and ate them the next day. They were better cold than when they were served warm!

What was memorable about the meal was our server, Caitlin. She kept us entertained, so much so that we didn't realize until dinner was over and it was check- paying time, our water glasses had never been refilled!

• Visited October 2013
Austin,Texas
“Great breakfast and service”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were in Santa Fe for the opera in August. Jerry and Eric really took care of us at breakfast and it was a very nice way to start our day. Thanks!
Carmen Mitchell