“The Best Huevos Rancheros EVER!”

Tabla de Los Santos
Reserve with OpenTable
Tabla de Los Santos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 565 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Water Street
Description: It is our mission to offer contemporary American cuisine of the highest quality with a focus on seasonal flavors. We strive to acquire organically grown ingredients for our creations, including the freshest fruits and produce from local Santa Fe and New Mexican Farms.
Bozeman, Montana
“The Best Huevos Rancheros EVER!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have always had the very Best Heuvos Rancheros ever at this restaurant. No restaurant anywhere else makes this dish the right way, and they do here! Jerry was very helpful and knowledgeable and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here. I've been coming to Santa Fe for many years and whenever I'm in town, I always stop here for this meal.

• Korean first
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Lovely lunch in Santa Fe”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was traveling alone and paused for lunch at Tabla de los Santos. The food was wonderful. Very fresh and light. My server Jerry was very kind and gave me some helpful information about Santa Fe.

Coventry, Connecticut
“Wonderful Dining, especially on the patio”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was still warm enough to dine on the patio in the evening, so we chose to sit outside, near the cascading fountain. The atmosphere was wonderful, and the waitstaff terrific, even providing some tourist site recommendations. We had the Local Organic Chicken and the Braised Local Green Chile Short Ribs, both of which were beautifully presented and tasted even better than they looked. If you just want to stop in for a drink, the hotel has a porch with couches and chairs where drinks can be served and where you can watch the passerbys.

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Lunch in Santa Fe”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My daughters and I ate here this last Saturday and we were very pleased. We arrived
just before the kitchen closed at 2pm, but our server, Eric, made sure we were seated and made us feel very welcome even though it was "quittin' time".
My Burrito de Case with shortribs was very different and delicious. My daughters both had sandwiches, one was the Grilled Chicken Club with brie, and the other was the Pressed Cuban and both excellent. French fries were awesome.

Thanks Eric, for our picture and for a great afternoon, we'll see you next year! At 1pm :-)
Sydney, Courtney and Andrea/Colorado

Upstate NY
“Change of Menu”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Enjoyed a celebratory dinner there May (2013). Superb dinner and great waiter. Great custom-made unique cocktails at bar. We have vacationed in Santa Fe for 15 years and we foresaw that this was soon to become our favorite. On next visit in July, however, found they had totally changed menu (and no longer affiliated with Hotel St Francis). Disappointed and ate elsewhere that night.

• Visited May 2013