Review Highlights
Santa Fe history/architecture— Bob is the best

We took a 2 hour tour with bob through Santa Fe and it was a phenomenal experience. Bob is so... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviewed March 15, 2020
Champikk
Dallas, Texas
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

The walking history tour with Bob was great. He knew everything! He was a great storyteller so it was easy to follow.

Date of experience: March 2020
Santa_Fe_Footprints, Owner at Santa Fe Footprints, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2020

Thanks Champikk! You were a fun group of Texas gals to show around this fascinating city. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Reviewed November 22, 2019

Bob gave an excellent tour of Sante Fe -- his communication before the tour was excellent, and he did the tour even in the snow! Very knowledgeable and interesting, answered questions, and let me set the pace. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019

We had an awesome walking tour of downtown Santa Fe this week with tour guide Bob Ackenhausen. My New Mexico history knowledge was vague at best and he brought me right up to speed with a two-hour walk around the plaza. We got a history of the territory, the state and the city, with some interesting anecdotes thrown in. Check it out -- you'll be glad you did.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019

My wife and I had been to Santa Fe numerous times and had never taken the time to take a tour. Bob is an awesome tour guide. His tour is conversational and very informative! Fantastic tips on restaurants and things to do in Santa Fe and the area. Bob delivers even more than we expected! Would highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

My family and I enjoyed our hike of the Arroyo Hondo with Terry. He was very knowledgeable and we learned so much about the water systems, rock formations, cactus and the other vegetation along the trail. My father who is almost 80 years old did the hike with no problem. My sisters and I were trying to keep up with him.lol He enjoyed the hie and talking to Terry. We would like to thank Terry for such a wonderful experience and cherish this memory.

Date of experience: May 2019
Santa_Fe_Footprints, Owner at Santa Fe Footprints, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Thank you for the very kind review. I have passed your review on to Terry. He is a great hiking guide with vast experience with New Mexico's plants, geology and water issues. I always learn something new each time we hike in this Land of Enchantment.
-Bob