“Casa Perla is the perfect home away from home!”
Extend the living room to the outdoor private patio.
From the garden you get the full view of the casita. Settle back with a good book in front of the fire.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Extend the living room to the outdoor private patio.
From the garden you get the full view of the casita.
Settle back with a good book in front of the fire.
The library has grown with donations from past guests.
The tradition Kiva fireplace for toasty evenings.
Private patio is great for shade or sun.
Quite the kitchen with SUBZERO (icemaker) /WOLF/BOSH appliances.
Enjoy a light dinner before the Opera at the  'red dragon' dining counter.
A mastely efficient, fully equipped, top of the line kitchen
Fine appliances hide behind beautiful cabinetry for a clean crisp  look.
Quiet BOSCH Washer / Dryer
Red Chile ristras found at the Farmer's Market
The king bed has its own nicho for a cozy deep luxurious sleep.
Double sink with "Tobacco" granite countertop
Rain and handheld showers refresh and double sinks make room for two.
Dining al fresco under the pergola
For morning coffee or wine in the evening, it is so relaxing.
Welcome to Casa Perla
WE LOVE EXCELLENCE!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Melody5
Austin, Texas
“Casa Perla is the perfect home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My husband and I recently returned from a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend at the very charming Casa Perla. We had a very positive experience from start to finish and I'm happy to report that the pictures on the website provide an accurate representation of this beautiful property. We loved it and we look forward to staying there again!

Caroline Morgan is the delightful and gracious owner of Casa Perla and she has spared no expense in making the house supremely comfortable. Everything is brand new and stylishly appointed. Though we didn't do any cooking at the house, we had all the best gourmet appliances at our fingertips, including an outdoor grill on the lovely patio. The beds, towels and robes are all very high quality and wonderfully comfortable. The air conditioner worked very well, as did the shower and the washer and dryer.

The house is within easy walking distance of Santa Fe attractions and we never needed our car once we arrived. Despite it's central location, however, the house is very quiet and we slept very well. It has thick adobe walls that keep it nice and quiet inside. Unlike some adobe houses, however, it isn't dark inside. It's cheerful and sunny, due to nice windows and strategically placed skylights.

Casa Perla was the perfect place for the two of us to have a romantic getaway. Though we were only there three nights, it was so restful and relaxing that we felt we'd been away much longer. Thank you, Caroline, for providing us with such a wonderful home away from home!

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 5, 2012
Thank you Melody5 for such a complete review of Casa Perla. It is so important to me that my guests are comfortable and the casita is in the same excellent condition I would expect if staying there myself. I love giving the best to each one of my guests and see them return to any one of my houses at Aqui Santa Fe.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Southern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
4 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Dec 5, 2011
All my guests are guaranteed a great time because of the amenities, discreet service and the location is the BEST! Take careful note of all those yummy restaurants......Santa Fe has loads of them and there are never enough nights to get to all of them.
Laura
TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
Sep 27, 2011
Two great guests that I can't wait to have back. Everything was neat as a pin when they left which is much appreciated. The best was the photography of Santa Fe which they shared...... so non-traditional for Santa Fe but so great! Look for it on the Aqui Santa Fe Facebook.
Visitor from Georgia
GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
Your age range 45-54
Jun 21, 2011
Aqui Santa Fe cares about our guest's vacation. We want them to have the highest quality experience possible without worries and where peace of mind is one of the best amenities. Sounds like we accomplished that once again and it is a pleasure with such wonderful guests. Can't wait for them to return!
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
May 8, 2011
Staying at Casa Perla is the perfect way to enjoy the opportunity of living like a local. These guests have lived in SF off and on for years and stayed here until they found another house to buy. It was a great home away from home.
mrhodes
CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
Mar 22, 2011
At Aqui Santa Fe we always feel blessed to have the best guests in the world! And I don't mind telling you and for all to read, the mattresses come from Monterey Mattress Co. in California and they are know for their expert construction and good night's sleep.
denvervisitor
CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2010 for a stay in November 2010
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Dec 4, 2010
Thank you NVN for your kind words. AQUI Santa Fe prides itself on "redefining the standards" of Luxury Vacation Rentals and you have realized it in a great review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing