“My new found sanctuary”
other travelers have booked this property
Entrance Patio Courtyard off of bedroom
Entrance Patio
Courtyard off of bedroom
Bedroom with king bed
Full-sized kitchen
Living room with dining area
Jetted Tub
Bathroom
Exterior View of Vacation Rental
Wide Open views
Wide Open Views - Jemez Mountains
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anaheim, California, United States
“My new found sanctuary”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

After arriving and doing the brief walk through with Walt on the property I glanced at the inside of the Casita walked to the door and had an immediate moment. As I was standing in the door way taking in the amazing view, a breeze came out of nowhere and this soft gust of warm air passed through me and my eyes immediately well up with tears. I knew then I had found my sanctuary. I arrived alone and was able to take in the solitude this location provides in that short time I had prior to my mom’s flight. My mom flew in the next day and although it was a nice mother-daughter get away that time I had alone was what I was looking for. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a place to unwind and relax or simply to do some soul searching and appreciate tranquility this is the place to book. The casita was beautiful and nicely decorated. One of the big must have items on my list when booking was to have the convenience of a kitchen so I could unwind and enjoy doing absolutely nothing with the exception of making myself a nice meal daily. With downtown Santa Fe 15 minutes away, I was able to enjoy my days walking around the shops, experiencing a few food tours and still be able to come back and feel like I was arriving home. You can tell the owners take pride in what they provide.
As a recent guest I am truly grateful and can’t thank you enough for what you and your casita did for me. When life gets to hectic and it’s time for another stress free get away this is definitely my new location to escape from reality and place where I can just breathe.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing view.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Lewis1951
Indianapolis, Indiana
“beautiful apartment with lovely views”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

wonderful covered terrace with view of mountains; beautiful aparment; spotlessly clean; gracious hosts. We will go back!

Other facilities & amenities Service

person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Erika S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A perfect vacation rental, secluded but close to town”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We were looking for a hotel or B&B between Christmas and New Year's and couldn't find anything affordable. We stumbled upon this vacation rental, which, for the cost of some hotel rooms, we got our own suite - kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom. The place had gorgeous views, and had all the amenities we could ask for. A huge plus was being able cook our own meals in the small but well-stocked kitchen, and relax inside by the fire rather than having to go out every night. The jacuzzi bathtub was also a special treat after a long day of hiking. Not too far into town if you have a car. The owners, Walt and Wayne were wonderful to work with, and were a huge source of information about the surrounding area.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Beautiful, peaceful property”
Reviewed February 20, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from our weekend here, and we loved this place. If you are looking for a getaway that is peaceful and private, yet close enough to town that you still have things to do, this is it! It's a lovely little casita that is just right for relaxing, romance, or just getting away from it all for a bit. We enjoyed the whirlpool tub, the fireplace, being able to stay in and cook, and the gorgeous views. The owners have outfitted it with most anything you might need. Highly recommend!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very nice, well-appointed property. Loved the whirlpool tub!
Liked least: The bed wasn't the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but it wasn't terrible.
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing