“Great outdoor eating area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vinaigrette

Vinaigrette
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinaigrette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 555 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cerillos
Description: Vinaigrette is a bright and modern bistro housed within a charming old adobe in historic Santa Fe. The hip restaurant specializes in creative entree salads, soups and grilled meats that utilize fresh, organic and locally sourced ingredients--including produce grown on the restaurant's farm just north of town. Excellent, affordable wine list and microbrew beer on draft complement the cuisine. Open 11am to 9pm, Monday through Saturday.
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Great outdoor eating area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant has a wonderful outdoor seating area in back of the restaurant. It serve great salads and sandwiches at reasonable prices.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank BillRodman711

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great, innovative salads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Lots of great salad options here. I've eaten here several times and always had a delicious meal. Had the Arugula Duck salad this time. Delicious! Not fatty at all, unlike many duck confit dishes.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank BarbaraP101
San Diego, California
“Just The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

On our trip to Santa Fe, we had two lunches at Vinaigrette with friends who live there. We follow a very low fat, low sodium diet; and it is often difficult to find that in restaurants. Vinaigrette was the exception. There was a wide range of fresh salads with options to add protein or change dressings. The wait staff were extremely helpful. Both meals were excellent, and the garden patio was a perfect setting. One caution, when the restaurant is busy the inside area is quite loud.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Paradocs
“Tasty and healthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Love going out to eat and not feeling like I have eaten all the wrong things. They use fresh ingredients and the combinations chosen for the salads are always delightful.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank StudiosNobhill
San Diego, California
“Tom O”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife has wanted to try this restaurant for quite awhile. So, tonight we dropped in for the dinner hour without reservations, necessary for the patio we found out. There was a very large party of seniors inside (about 25) and they had pushed the tables together to make it look like a communal setting. Of course that meant when someone at one end wanted to talk to someone in the middle, they had to raise their voice so overall, it was a little louder and somewhat annoying to carry on a decent conversation with my wife. Once they left, it became a more pleasing dinning experience.
The decor is relaxing and the restaurant was simple but satisfying. Napkins are dish towels and the good bread has to be requested and served with olive oil. My wife had the Cuban sandwich which was outstanding. (I would go back soon just for the sandwich). I had the Asian salad with the flank steak. It was really good but even for me, too much food so I got to take some home. Drinks are served in jars like mason jars but a small statured person may have difficulty holding them even though I think the use of the jars is a good idea. I would recommend using a straw though.
Service was fast and courteous. I was impressed that when I asked for a straw for my water, the waiter brought one to me holding it in a cocktail napkin. There were a lot of other good items noted on the menu so that can only mean, we will be going back to try additional dishes. There's plenty of parking and next time, I will make reservation for dinner so we can enjoy the patio.
They open for lunch at 11 AM so we will try lunch also.

• Visited August 2013