“Go easy...everything is generous here”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vinaigrette

Vinaigrette
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinaigrette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 555 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cerillos
Description: Vinaigrette is a bright and modern bistro housed within a charming old adobe in historic Santa Fe. The hip restaurant specializes in creative entree salads, soups and grilled meats that utilize fresh, organic and locally sourced ingredients--including produce grown on the restaurant's farm just north of town. Excellent, affordable wine list and microbrew beer on draft complement the cuisine. Open 11am to 9pm, Monday through Saturday.
Dallas, Texas
“Go easy...everything is generous here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Thank goodness we decided to split two entrees. In fact, we could have split one and been satisfied. The food was split in the kitchen at no charge: a roasted veggie provolone sandwich and an omega salad. The bread used in the sandwich was soggy on the bottom; the bread was not dense enough or toasted enough to handle the wetness of the veggies. But it was scrumptious. The salad was not overpowered by blue cheese nor over-dressed which helped it maintain lightness. But it would have been too big a salad for one and we like to eat. Looking around at other tables people seemed very pleased with the food. Service is good, attentive. We had a lavender grapefruit drink and a tea which was not nearly as good as the grapefruit drink. I thought it would have been too acidic, but it was refreshing and wonderful. You do sit under trees and we were almost chilly. I noticed others wore sweaters. The restaurant is tucked behind another; they share a parking lot. Well worth the trip and the patio lunch on a beautiful July day.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Catherine D

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Always fresh and delisioso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Salads are the specialty of the day, but they got a whole lot more than that available. Soups and sandwiches are on par with everything else here. They have a location in Albuquerque too on Central just south east of Old Town.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank famabq
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Outstanding fresh food, grown locally”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I just got around to visiting this restaurant this summer, and fell in love. The food is delicious-interesting salads that you can customize with a recommended protein or your own choice. I appreciate that the salads are NOT overdressed. I usually order dressing on the side, but no need at Vinaigrette. Outside is quiet, inside can be loud. The service is just ok, but I find that is the case in a number of SF restaurants. I like the small wine list, but wish there were more dessert options. The lemon curd cheesecake is pretty tasty though! I'm longing for capital to open my own "franchise" in my home town.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank operacarol
New York City, New York
“This is the kind of food I like”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Tasty, with healthy choices, or bacon if you like. Basically creative salads that you can customize as you please. I had the kale Caesar and added scallops (delicious) and roast artichokes. Server was pleasant but she forgot some of the order, and then forgotten item ended up on the bill. Loud inside and slow service. The patio looked lovely. By my standards, food, four stars, but others could be annoyed by service.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank annaboat
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“started out strong, but ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Lovely and unique restaurant with an eclectic menu. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and attentive the first 5 minutes. Don't know what happened, but I actually had to get up and go inside to finally get a refill on my water. Waiter never returned after another employee delivered our meals to see if everything was to our liking. (It was) Salads were plentiful and filling, and my wine very light and crisp.

• Visited July 2013