“Excellent!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

We were recommended this place for lunch by one of the locals and we were not disappointed. They had a tamale plate special that day and it was delicious with the red & green chile sauce! We got the flan to go for dessert and that was excellent too! If we return to Santa Fe, we'll eat there again.

3  Thank chicafrommn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Needed a quick lunch bite and someone recommended Palacio... I have to say, we ate at some of the most highly rated restaurants for dinner while in Santa Fe, but my afternoon meal here was among the top two! Small, quaint, excellent local service, and the best green chili stew ever!

3  Thank yxpinhead
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Wow this place was so delicious!! It was a small little spot but the owners and servers were so kind and accommodating. They were so sweet to our kids and made us feel welcome. My husband and I both had the breakfast burritos after Thomas (our valet at la posada) highly recommended them. Hubby and I both agreed it was the best red chile burrito we had ever had!! They made Mickey Mouse pancakes for the kids!! You must stop here if you’re around the
Plaza!

2  Thank Healthytravellife
Reviewed February 13, 2019

My wife and I ducked in here for coffee in a morning snowstorm. Local coffee shop atmosphere, friendly service, and excellent cappuccino. Laid back pace with no pressure.

3  Thank Geauxdallas
Reviewed January 16, 2019

A great spot close to La Posada Resort for a fantastic breakfast. The service was so personal and the food was amazing. We never eat at the same place twice when travelling but this place was worth it!

Date of visit: January 2019