“Great food for a good price”
Review of Palacio Cafe

Palacio Cafe
Ranked #8 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I stopped here for a
Light lunch and it was delightful. The salad was very good with a lot of fresh ingredients. The sandwich was filling too

2  Thank X4Letsgo

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My friend and I had enchilada plates, one chicken and one cheese, and both were excellent. The cafe was quiet when we arrived around 4 pm, and service was fast and efficient. The location a few blocks away from the plaza means that for the time being at least you can avoid the hordes by eating here. No alcohol, which is a good thing when the portions are this generous. Prices are very reasonable, especially by Santa Fe standards.

1  Thank sclark30
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch here twice on trip to Santa Fe. Had the enchiladas both times with green Chile sauce. Excellent. Wanted to try the breakfast too (served all day), but couldn't resist having the enchiladas again. Friendly staff. Charming small cafe.

1  Thank SirEMills
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch while visiting Santa Fe for the afternoon. Inside is small but they had a table to seat our family of five. Four of us ordered the enchiladas. They were very good. Red sauce was a bit spicy for one of my kids, but I really liked it. You can get the sauce on the side if you are unsure - great for kids who don't typically like spicy foods. My daughter ordered a club sandwhich. She said it was very good as well. It was nice they had a variety of menu items. The portion sizes were quite generous. We had trouble finishing everything on our plates. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Great service. Made for a very enjoyable lunch.

1  Thank Sharron W
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As others have said this café is a good spot. The owners were very attentive, our breakfast portions almost too large, and it was convenient to where were staying (Casa de Tres Lunas). There are a couple of tables outside if it is nice out. It is not a large or fancy establishment, but if you are looking for a basic breakfast (with a SW flare) this works great. We did not try it for lunch.

1  Thank DenverFoothills