“Pleasant, quiet, laid-back”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 7, 2013

A nice quiet spot a block or two from the town plaza. Simple menu with southwestern accents. I enjoyed a turkey panini and a cup of minestrone. Service was just a bit slow but I was in no rush.

1  Thank consumerchamp

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We ordered the enchiladas. Great flavor. Different taste than I have ever had. Enjoyed the ambiance. Very friendly staff...cook came out to ask how the food was. Waiter was attentive. Definitely a great place for. Quick lunch.

3  Thank Wrangler_fun
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Tasty lunch, excellent speedy service, spotlessly clean (including bathrooms). We wanted to have a quick 30 minute lunch while we waited to have some pottery wrapped. Based on other reviews and location, we decided to give this a try. We were glad we did. We sat at a window at the front of the café and enjoyed people watching while we ate. Excellent sandwiches, soup and salad. You can order from the counter or the server will come to your table. We decided to order at the counter and pick up our food - easy and fast.

4  Thank 2013wanderer2013
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went twice to this simple New Mexico café in Santa Fe. We enjoyed the Chef's salad, the Green Chile Soup/Stew and beef sandwich.

The quality was excellent and on both occasions the chef/owner came to talk to us.

It was inexpensive

2  Thank woodworthronald
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have not been to Santa Fe in ten years when I asked my Foodie spouse the first thing i should eat he reminded me of Green Chili Stew. I searched tripadvisor and yelp and all reviews said this was the best. I agree, I did a cross country trip solo and the proprietors treated me as if I was family. The chef/ owner came out of the kitchen and personally thanked me for convincing some others to come in and stay - they actually went back for seconds.

4  Thank homeec57