“Best Facial I have ever experienced”
Review of BODY of Santa Fe

BODY of Santa Fe
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Sebastopol, California
“Best Facial I have ever experienced”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I cannot wait to return on my next visit to Santa Fe. Absolutely the best facial I have every gad - Michelle is so passionate about her work! And, wonderful shopping and eating is an added bonus.

Visited July 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Body of Santa Fe”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Body provides a ground for nurturing, healing, and growing through the excellent organic food, classes, spa treatments, and clothing. Experience it. You'll love it.

Visited April 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Healthy living at its best”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

BODY of Santa Fe has THE best yoga classes in Santa Fe. Prana flow with Shawn is incredible. The vinyasa with music is also sublime. I love going to evening yoga here, and then finishing off class with an amazing and healthy meal. I love the ginger chile stir fry (I add chicken). Their truffles are also ridiculous. The lavendar is awesome, but my favorite is the rosemary and sea salt--perfect combo of savory and sweet.

On the weekends I love when I can to get a massage here--best therapists in Santa Fe. Jason does amazing deep tissue, as does Joseph, but they are all really good. Also, love the clothes. The prana jeans are just so great.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank IanC68
United States
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 509 helpful votes
“Excellent massage, relaxing atmosphere...”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I try to get here a few times a year, and have never been disappointed. The environment is relaxing and professional and the atmosphere serene. The facility is spotless. My massage with Linton was tailored perfectly to my needs, not to gentle or firm, in a warm room with soothing music. Next time I'll book a longer session and maybe linger for lunch in the Cafe afterwards! They also have yoga, pilates and sports trainers. They have a small area for entertaining your kids while you are in a class or session. I'm not sure if there is a fee for this. Overall, very pleased with my visit.

Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“This may be my favorite place in the world.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a yoga studio, but so much more. Yoga, cafe, eco boutique, spa, community center- so cool. Check out what they have going on while you are there. They often have performances, speakers, or workshops. They make organic chocolates, they have baby clothes, a fitness center. I love that Santa Fe supports such a wonderful place.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tina G

Been to BODY of Santa Fe? Share your experiences!