Loved our stay!
This was the last hotel we stayed in for two nights at the end of a long road trip and what a delight. It was our favorite of all the places we had been.
We stayed in the Hacienda on the first floor. The suite was spacious with a king size bed, large shower with double heads, fireplace and sitting area. The leather chairs were awesome! We just sat them in front of the fireplace and relaxed with drinks at the end of the day.
Also included (complimentary):
1. Breakfast - selection of fruits, juices, yogurts, hard boiled eggs, etc.
2. Happy hour - wine, local and domestic beers, cheese and crackers.
3. Butler service - we didn't use but I'm sure it would have been useful if needed
The only thing I would change, as usual, is the daily resort fee. I still haven't received a useful explanation as to why it's charged from this hotel and others. It's annoying.
Overall, wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Hacienda and Spa, our luxurious fireplace rooms and suites are filled with Native American Art and warm gem-like tones that reflect the southwest. Enjoy a unique cultural experience from the lilting notes of a Native flute, watching ceremonial dances, or listening to our Historian bring Santa Fe to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hacienda and Spa at Hotel Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.