“A bit out of the way, but worth it!”

Lan's Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #166 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Seafood, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Bloomington, Indiana
“A bit out of the way, but worth it!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you are visiting historic Santa Fe, you will need to travel a bit out of the way for this meal, but it will be well worth the drive. Lan prepares a vibrant, healthy dish for any taste, and if you are lucky, you get to meet the chef herself. I especially enjoy the vegetarian options. The vegetables are fresh and the spice combinations are awesome. You must try Lan's and see for yourself!

• Visited July 2013
8 Thank CBurn52

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

All in all, an amazing restaurant. We had a very accomodating and friendly waiter and each dish was a rainbow of flavors all complementing each other perfectly. LOVE the vegetarian street soup.

• Visited May 2013
7 Thank 606Travelnut
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Food good but lacking in everything else..”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place lacks in so many ways. The staff is different every time I go in, so if your looking for great service... This restaurant isn;t for you... You ask for rice you get noodles and the dish is wrong most times I go. Also if you need to eat and go somewhere else.. EXPECT to not get your food for at least 45min. to an hour... The service is really slow!!!!!! Lan will not accommodate you as well. It's a shame because the food is good but everything else lacks!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank cowgirlnm1
San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
“Spring Rolls!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Their entrees are all good, but what has kept me returning are their fresh and delicious spring rolls. They are gigantic and filled with tasty ingredients. Very healthy. They're cheap and large enough to fill you up. I order them take out as a meal in and of themselves.

• Visited June 2012
6 Thank mackmost
Lebanon, Oregon
“You must try the Vietnamese street soup, it's perfection!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This lovely little place hidden in a strip mall was near our last hotel before we left Santa Fe for home. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside is very lovely, and the food is beyond delicious. We love Vietnamese street soup, so we started with that, and we were very impressed with the complexity of the flavors. For my meal, I got the coconut milk soup (yes, another soup, what can I say, I love soup!) with seafood. Just the broth of that soup was so rich it was like heaven on my tongue. We were all very pleased with our meals, and we will most definitely be back when we visit Santa Fe again.

Visited February 2013