“Wonderful”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Lebanon, Oregon
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The best Vietnamese Street Soup I have ever had and my first rice crepe, making me want more! Would have liked to have had the soups as a first, with the entree finishing the meal, but the soups were meals all to themselves. Had to take the remainder back to our room for a late night snack.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank englishzaude

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent Vietnamese!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been to Lan many times. The food never fails to meet our expectations. The chicken or seafood coconut soup is outstanding along with the beef salad. Service can be slow but the food makes up for it.

• Visited November 2012
5 Thank kreichenthal
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Hits all the right spots”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have eaten at Lan's since the day that they opened and have consistently enjoyed the very tasty and unique cuisine that Lan personally makes. Far more authentic than other's in the Santa Fe area. The service on the night we were there was very good. I highly recommend a visit to Lan's if Vietnamese food is what you would like to explore. This is the real deal.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank spchiro
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I usally go to Pho Kim at least once a week to get my Pho fix. I decided to try out Lan's , I've been wanting to and like trying out different place . I was very disappointed . The broth was very strong ,noodles were hard and after I finished , I was still hungry ,and usually after I have a Pho ,I'm good . I won't b going back !

6 Thank samuriea
santa fe
“Better experience elsewhere”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

In September I wrote a scathing review of the service at Lan's Vietnamese restaurant. Since then I have been in contact with the owner. He values my opinion as "a valued customer", although didn't back it up with anything. If I ever again ate Lan's food, it would have to be takeout. She makes a good meal. She also has a lot of competition. I make a better spring roll, anyway. As previously stated, if you find yourself on Cerrillos at lunchtime and want Asian, then go to Lulus, or the Wok. Or a plethora of places that will be happy to serve you.

• Visited September 2012