“Great little lunch spot on Canyon Road”
Review of Dish N Spoon Cafe - CLOSED

Dish N Spoon Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Housed in Mirador Gallery, Dish n' Spoon Cafe is a local favorite. Beginning on Old Santa Fe Trail and continuing on Canyon Rd, DNS offers something for everyone. Delivery, take out and catering plus access to the chef's private line, insures the customer a personalized experience. Just added...beer and wine plus later hours Friday-Sunday!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great little lunch spot on Canyon Road”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had a tasty pleasant experience on a chilly January mid-week visit. The soup and sandwich was a treat.

• Visited January 2013
5 Thank michvinmar

Richmond, CA
“Casual cafe, great food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a small cafe with outdoor patio on Canyon Road. Really delicious, healthy and creative food at good prices. Take a break from gallery hopping and recharge at this place. The chef, Sancho Soerio is creating some fabulous dishes.

• Visited December 2012
6 Thank HollyfromCA
“love it”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Small little cafe with tasty, excellent comfort food. This is one of my favorite places to eat lunch in Santa Fe if you catch it open at the right hour.

Visited December 2012
8 Thank StudiosNobhill
Chicago, Illinois
“Dirty”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for a glass of wine as we walked down Canyon Road. Received my wine in a dirty glass with what appeared to be dust from the bottom of the glass floating in it. I returned my wine and while waiting for another took a look around and the tiny place is just plain dirty. Dirty floors dust on all the glasses and bottles cob webs on the windows . Gross. Also the two glasses of water I asked for never arrived.

1 Thank jgregoire
thedishnspoon, Owner at Dish N Spoon Cafe, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Sorry, cork sometimes get in wine glasses. Our place is small and sometime the leaves from autumn weather do come into our cafe. Our cafe is fully inspected and it is just mean to call our small mom and pop, " dirty". I do hope you feel better about yourself. I grew up being taught that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“walk, don't drive”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Because there's no parking!
I went around the block 2 times before I just gave up looking for a space along any side street closer than 200 feet in any direction, and ended up parking in the "green" zone, taking my chances on a ticket.
They relocated to this location from another "no-parking" location earlier in the year....I guess they like that kind of challenge.
This little tiny cubby of a restaurant is tucked behind a street-side gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, NM has 2 or 3 small tables inside, a few more outside and is a little thrown together and grungy. There is NO handicap accessibility.
The menu is mostly salads and sandwiches. They also have a few daily pastries to choose from. Coffee, tea and all the other usual drink options.
I tried the "curry chicken salad" sandwich. They should have called it the "Curry-Raisin" sandwich with some chicken. But the "Roast-beef and Blue Cheese" sandwich was wonderful. As a matter of fact; I'll try to go back for that one!
The prices were understandable for a Canyon Road location. The wait-staff seemed overworked but otherwise friendly.
Ho-Hum.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank cupcake22763
thedishnspoon, Owner at Dish N Spoon Cafe, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Really sorry that parking was a problem for you. I believe that there is only one public parking facility on Canyon and that most businesses rely on street parking. I do hope the wait staff presented you with our extensive Specials menu. Tourists love that they can eat very well but not pay such high prices...people also ave been receptive to our new beer/wine menu. We adore our location on Canyon! Thanks much and I am glad there are so many other restaurants in Santa Fe that have parking lots.