“A beautiful honeymoon”
Review of Casa de Tres Lunas

Casa de Tres Lunas
Ranked #13 of 36 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 23, 2013

From the start working with manager Matthew Moody was a great experience. Walking into that suite for the first time I was floored by the beauty and obvious care taken to make it as inviting and perfect as possible. My fiancee and I decided to be married right there in the hotel with Mr. Moody himself officiating, and everything went beautifully. I can't say enough how enjoyable the experience was, and the Three Moons was our favorite experience by far in all of Santa Fe. I highly recommend a stay at this beautiful hotel to top off your Santa Fe experience!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Casa de Tres Lunas

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We came across this place online and decided to book, based on the charm it seemed to have, as well as the excellent rates. We were not disappointed! As other reviews have stated, the room was filled with all the amenities one could hope for, with one exception. Having a phone in the room would have been convenient, since I left my cell phone at home. A small thing, though... most wouldn't be troubled by this. One of the best locations in town... we enjoyed the walks to the plaza and various dinner spots. We highly recommend this boutique inn, and we'll be sure to book again next time we're in Santa Fe!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Casa de Tres Lunas was perfectly situated on the edge of the historic district of Santa Fe. We were surprised at the amount of space in the suite: a large bedroom, dining table, and spacious bathroom! The microwave and fridge made eating leftovers easy.

The checkin process is minimal. Once you get the key code, you're good to go. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Casa de Tres Lunas is a couple blocks from downtown and very convenient to the road out of town for skiers. The property is very nice and well maintained and the rooms are so cozy and beautiful. The decor is beautifully warm and inviting Santa Fe style.

The extra touches- bathrobes, fire ready to light, flowers, chocolates on the pillows and basic food items in the fridge and cabinets, were very much appreciated. Best place we've ever stayed in the Santa Fe area. An all around wonderful experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed February 22, 2013

As we arrived and entered our room, dim lights and soft classical music greeted us. What a nice touch! Though it was February and we did not make use of it, there is a delightful court yard with tables & chairs. Our spacious room, beautifully adorned and furnished, had a comfortable King-size bed, a lovely table & two chairs, a sofa, a great kiva fireplace with wood provided, thoughtful amenities including a coffee pot (with coffee provided) and a refrigerator, as well as snacks; a spacious bathroom with lovely tiled tub-and-shower, with a great "nicho" providing plenty of room for shampoo, soap etc. Quiet, easy parking right outside our room.. Walking distance to restaurants, shops and historic Old Town. I must say, it's the best place we've stayed in, yet, in either Santa Fe and/or Albuquerque. Definitely our next stay when we come for our mini-Winter vacation!

Room Tip: Silver Moon was our choice! (Very quiet and off the street.)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my second time to stay and I really now feel like I am coming home when I unlock the door to my cozy spot. Clearly, much care is taken with the decor and even the stocking of the coffee basket. Thanks also to Matt, the hostess withe mostess! Debbie in Ruidoso.

Room Tip: I loved my unit with the stand alone livingroom area from the bedroom.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed January 3, 2013

While travelling O/S over Christmas 2012, I was with friends in Sante Fe, looking for a reasonably priced place to stay close to the Sante Fe plaza and Canyon Road.

It was an easy choice when I found the Blue Moon room 4 (online); available for two nights. I like open wood fires that I can maintain for warmth and cleansing comfort - the Blue Moon room, and other rooms at this Inn, offers this service with an easily replenishable wood supply in the courtyard. There is an electronic heating option but I never needed to use it, even in winter - the wood fire was enough. The cleaning staff were very kind and helpful upon arrival.

I found a well maintained room, beautifully furnished, plenty of amenities (coffee maker, refridgerator, soaps). The widescreen tv, cd-players, wi-fi, radio systems looked great (again, never needed to use them - I was too busy exploring Sante Fe's cultural district). Having no car, walking to the plaza, restaurants, shops, museums, ATMs, banks, all took 5-10 minutes. Travel Bug is just up the road if you get lost. Easy.

Most importantly, I asked to stay a third night at late notice (my own mismanagement of time). Thankfully, both the manager and owner contacted me (via email and letters) and arranged for my third night (moving bookings around to suit everyone!). I was happily surprised.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to Melody and Matthew, for making my stay in Sante Fe so memorable and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo