“Still Fantastic!”

Ranked #40 of 636 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by the cafe again tonight. Such amazing food. Love that the soup was made with coconut milk & that there are gf options on the menu. Many dishes are quite spicy, so ask if that is an issue for you. Our waitress was extra helpful & brought us sauce to try before ordering. That’s going the extra mile! Wish I could remember her name. She has short, dark hair & made our visit very friendly.

8  Thank lizsokctraveler
Write a reviewReviews (796)

Reviewed October 13, 2018

Tune-Up Café is one of my personal favorite restaurants in Santa Fe. I chose to eat there on my second night of a two week stay in Santa Fe. Everything was as excellent as ever…the food, the service, and the ambience (casual…which I prefer). I opted to order items I’ve loved before: Mole Colorado Enchiladas, Blood Orange Agave Wine Margarita, Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie a la mode, and coffee. $29.61 with tip. Tune-Up continues to stay on my “always visit when in town” list. Very satisfied customer.

Date of visit: July 2018
6  Thank KthSch
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Our Airbnb host recommended we come here since we were looking to experience the local cuisine. I had the Mahi Mahi tacos which were good, not amazing. The veggie side dish that came with the entree was my favorite part of the meal. My boyfriend ordered the El Salvadoran combo. It was incredible! I definitely ordered the wrong thing. We sat outside on their adorable patio. We came at the end of the dinner rush and felt somewhat forgotten about most of the time but our server was busy and polite. The food runner not so much. All in all a delicious meal. We would definitely go back!

7  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed October 7, 2018

We cannot figure out why this place gets such high reviews. We went for the papusas, and found them extremely greasy (which smelled none-too-fresh) and full of "steak" gristle. Actually inedible. It's cheap so maybe that is the pull.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We had seen this place on Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and wanted to try it out. We really enjoyed it! Our server was attentive without being obtrusive. The food was hot and fresh.

I would love to go back and try the breakfast but I know the next time we are in Santa Fe will definitely be back for dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018