“Tune Up is Tip Top”

Ranked #28 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Tune Up Cafe was even better than expected. I don't remember the name of the fish, but we ordered the special which included fish and wasabi mashed potatoes. The fish was prepared with a brown caper sauce. Very colorful, fun, local eatery. We would like to return for breakfast next time we visit Santa Fe. Many of the best restaurants in Santa Fe are not located by the plaza.

3  Thank BillM551

Reviewed June 15, 2013

After moving away from lovely Santa Fe just a year ago, coming back to Tune Up cafe is just like coming back to mom's kitchen! The staff remembered me and my order (eggs bennadict with avocado)!!!! The outdoor seating was gorgeous and I am so happy they expanded to more space and a wine bar in the back!
If it was up to me, Tune Up Cafe is the place to eat, chill, and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner Every day!!

2  Thank Renukah H
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Loved the outdoor seating. Inside seems cramped. Had the Salvadoran special. The tamale was really good, but the pupusa was bland. Not what I expected after the reviews and seeing it on Diners / Dives / Drive thru's. OK - but I expected to be blown away. I am never a fan of ordering a soda and getting the can and paying to get more.

1  Thank Cheezman
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at the Tune Up for breakfast on a recommendation from a friend. I ordered the Tune Up Breakfast which is a chile relleno, refried beans, scrambled eggs and a tortilla. It was very tasty. My wife had the breakfast burrito smothered in green chile sauce. It was also very tasty. The prices were very reasonable and the staff was friendly and helpful with the menu. We sat out on the front patio and watch the light traffic and pedestrians walk by.
This was Avery good choice.

2  Thank Doug R
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a pleasant, informal eatery on a neighborhood in central Santa Fe. The waitstaff are terrific. The food is really quite good and a nice change of pace from Northern New Mexican food. Eat indoors or out. This place deserves a visit (or more than one)!

4  Thank Expvalue