“Gluten Free desserts that are soooo good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tune Up Cafe

Tune Up Cafe
Ranked #19 of 555 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Prosper, Texas
“Gluten Free desserts that are soooo good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited a Spa and the facialist told me about Tune Up Cafe for outstanding Gluten Free muffins and desserts. I tracked it down (it's on Hickox) and went inside (it is a tiny little neighborhood place). They had Carrot cake muffins with cream icing, and brownies. Other items too, but that's all I took. I can't tell you how moist and yummy they are! Delicious!!! Fairly pricey (muffin is $4) but well worth it if you need the Gluten Free desert!

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Gloria J

Cedarville, Michigan
“Crazy, funky Off-the-beatenpath Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Checked out this place on recommendation of local resident and glad we did. The service (best waitress ever) and the selection of food was amazing.
Crowded, noisy, wild and wacky. We loved it.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Jan R
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Feels like what Pasqual's would have been 20 years ago..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I'm so excited about this place! Excellent food, interesting menu, and tons of local flavor. This feels like a poor person's "Cafe Pasqual's" On my recent weekend in Santa Fe, I ate here three times because I just wanted to keep on coming back. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Santa Fe!

• Visited March 2013
6 Thank Ramey
Rockford, IL
“Local Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

By asking folks who have lived in Santa Fe for more than 10 years, this is a great place for breakfast, lunch. Very laid back, crowded, noisy, small, cozy, you may be sitting with folks you do not know but everybody has a story and is interestin g in this town. Oh, and by the way, the food is fresh and delicious. I highly recommend for the food.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank BossRino
“Really Enjoyed It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We got a gift certificate as part of a raffle. I used to like Dave's Not Here at this same location, so we wanted to check it out. I loved everything about it. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2012