“Put Laurie in your Santa Fe file” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
SpaNomad
Ranked #15 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate in convenience. When you want the highest calibre therapists with direct-to-your-door convenience. You'll delight in SpaNomad's traveling spa. SpaNomad is the sole purveyor of on-site decadent indian head massage treatments. At your home, office, and hotel, when you want the best, call SpaNomad.
San Antonio, TX
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Put Laurie in your Santa Fe file”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Laurie English is a wonderful massage therapist. I have a lot of neck problems. She came to the villa we were renting and, using a pressure point therapy she created, made my neck feel absolutely wonderful. She brought a second therapist with her to work on my husband's back (7 back surgeries - he's a mess). The second therapist was equally fabulous. We immediately booked them both for another session 5 days later. On the second visit, I asked Laurie to spend 30 minutes with pressure points and an hour for a relaxation massage. She did just as I asked. A few additional points: (1) It is great to avoid the drive back home; you can head immediately to your nap or bath. (2) The quality service for a lower price than the local spas is nice. (3) Laurie is a delightful person. I wish she live in San Antonio!

2 Thank JudySanAntonio_TX

Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa Nomad is absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Laurie English provides an exceptional service as the Traveling Spa Nomad. It is one thing to go to a spa's location to receive services, but to invite the services to your home was a new and very rewarding experience for me. Her technique is thoughtful and very very good. It is the first massage experience where I left feeling like I learned something new about the interconnectedness of my body. Through her intuition and the her use of breath as a tool, I was amazed at how well she identified the spots that most needed work on my body. I Would recommend her a hundred times over.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank ayla b
san diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage of My Life - Pain free in under 24 hours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

We drove out from San Diego to Santa Fe and arrived stiff and in pain. I had tremendous neck and back pain radiating through my hip... part due to sitting and from old injuries. Just walking to the house I had pain with every single step. I have had massages at the various spas in Santa Fe and always left feeling a bit more relaxed but not pain or "knot" free. We have lots of hikes coming up and I was worried all this pain was going to ruin our trip. I found Laurie/Spa Nomad online and she was able to switch some things around and come to our vacation rental within the hour! The massage was one of the best I've ever had (and I've had hundreds!) It was relaxing as well as highly therapeutic - she fixed ALL of our problem areas. I am amazed and thankful! We were able to do a 5 mile walk this morning with NO PAIN. We will definitely book with her again while here and we cannot recommend her enough. If you are looking for a massage in Santa Fe, my suggestion is to skip the spas and book with Laurie. You will not find a better massage therapist in Santa Fe!

Visited October 2011
3 Thank klgravel
Taos, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just what the doctor ordered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

a fantastic massage-Laurie was wonderful strong intuitive and sensous but professional-Shw knew just where to go and how strong to be relaxing For an avid outdoorsman and a physician she was just what the doctor ordered.Alittle woman with strong hands and an open heart.Reasonably priced and she will come to you at your convenience-ready to work.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank flagyl
Lubbock, Texas
“The best therapeutic massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Every time I go to Santa Fe I schedule to have Lauri come to the place where I am staying. Because she comes to you for the appointment you can stay in your robe and relax without having to dress and drive home. Lauri has very perceptive and sensitive touch. She is able to find and elevate spots of tension and pain quickly and thoroughly. I have pain in my back and side when I sit and after a time with Lauri I can sit without any pain for long periods of time. I couldn’t recommend SpaNomad more highly.

Visited July 2011

Been to SpaNomad? Share your experiences!