“Good food. Great patio. Great staff. ”
Review of The Shed

The Shed
Ranked #50 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We loved The Shed. Best garlic bread ever!! Food comes out hot and FAST!! We would totally eat there again. My husband loved how spicy they can make things.

2  Thank Juli75452
Write a ReviewReviews (4,000)

Reviewed June 14, 2014

It's a lovely place. Right down from the Plaza. Someone had recommended it to us while we were here. Had the #11 Taco and enchilada and my husband had the two tacos. It was just average. Not sure I would go back.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We've been dining at The Shed for 30 years, and it's still excellent. Sometimes the wait is long, but their courtyard is a pleasant place to hang around. A recent visit, with four of us, didn't disappoint. My pollo adobo was wonderful - a great red chile sauce, just spicy enough to get my attention. I'd give five stars for the food, but our waiter forgot to bring our order of guacamole, and didn't seem to know the difference between a ribeye or NY strip steak. Still, we had a nice time and will be back.

3  Thank Mike_in_CO
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We recently had lunch at The Shed one day while visiting Santa Fe. We were glad that we arrived at about 11:30 because the restaurant soon filled up and people were waiting for a table. Based on our experience, we can see why The Shed is so popular. I ordered the 1/2 sandwich/soup combination, and was really pleased. I highly recommend the oven roasted turkey breast sandwich and the Shed chowder. My spouse ordered the enchilada plate and was equally pleased.

2  Thank FrankieTheLion
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food, the food, the food. The ambiance is fun, the service is fun but the food, the food, the food. We tried a lot of dishes and not one disappointed. A must

1  Thank CG B