“Informative”

Walking Tour of Santa Fe
Ranked #21 of 44 Tours in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Let 400 years of history surround you as you take a guided walking tour of Santa Fe and discover the unique style of this colorful city.
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Our guide was really great and very knowledgeable about the history of Santa Fe. We really felt that she gave us good value for our money. We learned way more then we would have exploring on our own. We had a 7 year old with us and she got a little bored in a few places but for the most part was really engaged.

The tour ends at Lorretto Chapel and entrance into the chapel is included in the tour fee.

1  Thank Heartfruit

Reviewed November 19, 2011

The tour started in the La Fonda hotel (which has a tremendous amount of history in it, but none of which was mentioned during the tour.) The guide, Ed then walked with me to the mall and we waited there for more potential people, but no one showed. So I had a private tour, for 1 1/2 hrs.
I found it extremely informative. Ed threw in a lot of personal information relating to the area, as he's been in Santa Fe for quite a few years. He pointed out different businesses along the square and relayed the history of them.

Also, we stopped in San Miguel Mission and Loretto Chapel for a brief tour (you're on your own there, but the entrance price is included in the $14 for the tour.)

It ends on the Santa Fe trail. All in all, I found the tour guide to be very good and I learned a lot about Santa Fe's history on this tour.
Felicia

2  Thank Felicia D
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Nice coverage of the history of Santa Fe. Nothing special about the tour.

Reviewed September 23, 2010

Our guide was so dry and boring. The tour was 90 minutes and we wanted to escape early. We barely covered anything in that 90 minutes- there is so much to see in that great city but this tour was not worth $14

4  Thank Spiketon
Reviewed November 1, 2009

my wife and I just returned form a long week-end in sante fe..and thoroughkly enjoyed our 2 walking tours -one which explored the general history/culture of the inner city and another which explored the city'sd ghosts.. both were very well conducted by experenced guides who obviously were well trained and took a lot of priode in theor community