“A little corner of heaven in Santa Fethat is very economical..”

High Desert Healthcare & Massage
Ranked #7 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1992, we have been committed to providing the highest quality bodywork in a relaxing and nurturing environment at an affordable rate. We offer Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Acupuncture, Rolfing, Reflexology, Lymph Drainage Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy and much more! We are conveniently located just a few blocks from the historic Santa Fe plaza and have a second location in the community of Eldorado, just 20 minutes from Santa Fe.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We booked a message for each of us to be done concurrently on our last night in Santa Fe. My husband had the hot stone massage, and my sister and I the deep tissue massage. Very relaxed comfortable atmosphere with a very professional skilled staff at about a THIRD less than the other more well known spas in town. Don't pass over this little gem if you love a great massage.

There are newer reviews for High Desert Healthcare & Massage

Reviewed November 29, 2012

A few weeks ago (Nov 2012) I stumbled across High Desert while walking the street looking for somewhere to work on my leg and am so glad I found them. They managed to fit me in later that same afternoon and again the next day. Both people that worked on my leg saw the obvious need to work the areas around it too...to look beyond the problem to the root cause of it. I must say that I was so impressed by both people and thier use of various techniques to alleviate my pain. It worked a treat and it made a HUGE difference to my level of comfort. The receptionist was a sweetie too and very helpful in getting me the appointments I needed. Well done.

1  Thank PeterPooPerth
hdhm, Manager at High Desert Healthcare & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to know we were able to help, and it was a pleasure meeting you.

Best,
Rain M.
Front Desk

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have tried several different types of treatments and have always been very pleased with the results. All the staff is knowledgable and very welcoming. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Convenient hours, easy to get in with little notice. friendly experienced staff. I left feeling very relaxed after my two hour long sessions.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I've been visiting Santa Fe for years and High Desert offers the traveler a convenient way to access massage therapy while downtown. I've always had a good experience. It is fun to experience the local outlook via the therapists' view of life and wholistic health.