“Good Experience”

High Desert Healthcare & Massage
Ranked #8 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1992, we have been committed to providing the highest quality bodywork in a relaxing and nurturing environment at an affordable rate. We offer Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Acupuncture, Rolfing, Reflexology, Lymph Drainage Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy and much more! We are conveniently located just a few blocks from the historic Santa Fe plaza and have a second location in the community of Eldorado, just 20 minutes from Santa Fe.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Convenient hours, easy to get in with little notice. friendly experienced staff. I left feeling very relaxed after my two hour long sessions.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I've been visiting Santa Fe for years and High Desert offers the traveler a convenient way to access massage therapy while downtown. I've always had a good experience. It is fun to experience the local outlook via the therapists' view of life and wholistic health.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Jim Hightower is a great massage therapist. Each time I have had him work on me, I feel better - and stay that way! If you have issues like pulled muscles or inflammation, see Jim!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Somewhat of a disappointment. People are nice, but not very professional. I was not greeted when I entered. The waiting room is small and uncomfortable. Not relaxing to prepare for bodywork. Therapist was late. Brought a friend and she was disappointed as well. Room was too bright. We were not offered water when done. If these small touches were added, it would be a much more enjoyable experience.

1  Thank BarbaraP101
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been a regular client of High Desert Massage for many years and continue to delight in their offerings and the incredible massages that I get every time. The new location is an added bonus