All reviews within walking distance timeshare points gas fireplace office area mini refrigerator restaurants and shopping spent a week our night stay location is ideal southwest style bed was very comfortable ice machine hot tub historic district no elevator fitness center main plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019

We spent a week in a studio here and were very happy with the unit. The décor is traditional Santa Fe and they made good use of the space. The bathroom is not crowded and there is a decent amount of counter space. The kitchen is workable with two burners (the vent hood is pretty low, so that space is a bit cramped), a good-sized mini fridge, dishwasher and microwave and utensils. The fireplace is super simple, all you have to do is turn a timer switch and it is on. There is a small table and chairs for two that is comfortable for eating, but not for sitting and watching a movie. An armchair or small sofa would be nice but there probably isn’t enough room. The location is ideal; for people who like walking, most places in town are accessible on foot, and parking can be difficult. We drove to some places that were further, but were able to get to the Railyard, the Farmers Market, downtown, etc. on foot.

There are a few things I would change if it were my property; I’d assign the parking spots because there are basically enough for each unit to have one space, but depending on how many cars are there at any given time, you may have to park at the furthest possible spot from your unit, especially in the evening. I’d also include internet access for owners with Wyndham. The cost should be rolled into the unit cost. I personally like to do Trip Adviser reviews real time when my memory is fresh, and I spend my mornings reviewing what we saw, did and ate the day before. I don’t want to have to go to a Starbucks or the lobby (I found out the last day that internet is free there) just to do this and check my email, etc. The internet access is already here, and as an owner I resent having to pay for the privilege of using it. Every
other major hotel we stay with comps internet usage.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Louise M
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Our condo was roomy and nice. Parking was very close. This is a very small property. There is no elevator to get upstairs so if you have difficulty with stairs, please ask for a room on the first floor when you make reservations. The only ice machine is in the office area. The biggest issue was the WiFi. There was a daily fee to connect to their WiFi. We are Wyndham Vacation Club owners and there was no discount for that. It has been quite a while since we stayed in a hotel where we had to pay for WiFi. The front desk person was very helpful with suggestions for dinner. The hotel is very close to the historic Old Santa Fe Plaza.

Room tip: Ask for a room on first floor if you have difficulty with stairs. No elevator.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bonni37
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This was the perfect place for us, homey, comfortable, ground floor, and close to the historic district of Santa Fe. The staff and concierge were welcoming and made good suggestions of places to see in Santa Fe. The unit was quiet but also allowed us to hear the hail on the roof during an overnight thunder storm!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed March 11, 2019

This is a hidden gem. The location is near downtown only a fifteen minute walk to the historic area. Our room was a one bedroom with kitchenette. Very quiet and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were knowledge about the area and helpfull. If I return here this is definately where i will stay. The in room WIFI is not free, $5 for a day or $15 for ten days to connect to the internet. There is a computer in the lobby that you can use and I was told that it was free.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Carl C
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

The location is very close to the old section of Santa Fe. Everything is within walking distance, so you can park your car and walk. Amyes Jansen was our concierge when we checked in. She was very helpful and provided maps and recommendations of places to visit and places to eat. She even provided a list of restaurants in the area and highlighted the ones she recommended us to visit. The unit was well-equipped. It had a walk up kitchen. The kitchen consisted of a microwave, a two burner convection stove, a mini refrigerator and a mini dishwasher. The cupboards had sufficient utensils cooking tools and bowls to make our stay convenient. We had a gas fireplace. The bedroom had a very comfortable bed and the bathroom have the normal amenities. We would stay here again if we were in the Santa Fe area. The housekeeping staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2019