“Always a pleasure to be here”
Review of Ski Santa Fe

Ski Santa Fe
Ranked #17 of 275 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With a base elevation of 10,350 ft, Ski Santa Fe is the launching point for a ski experience your family will never forget. Located only 16 miles from the heart of Santa Fe, a city rich in culture, fine arts and exceptional cuisine, this is one of the country's most diverse and unique ski destinations.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have lived and worked in Santa Fe for 31 years and have been skiing Santa Fe for almost that whole time. Because I can, I purposely choose to ski on the weekdays when most people are working or in school. That's when it's my mountain. I'm an intermediate/expert skier and quite pleased with what this mountain has to offer. I don't like to spend time traveling to other ski areas, so this is it for me. I'm quite satisfied just coming here and am never bored. I can really appreciate this mountain when I stop at the top and spend 5 minutes just gazing out over 100 miles of New Mexico. The air is clean and pure. Every time I go up the mountain I am thankful that this is where I live.

3  Thank spchiro
"long runs"
"spring skiing"
"ski patrol"

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This place is perfect for families and beginners: Please, do your self a favor and visit it! best lunch I had. Tamales, Chile Stew and Beer oh! Heaven.. and no lines. Is ok to rent at the lodge easy, fast, equipment seems to be new... bathrooms clean.. everything is great anbout this mountain.

2  Thank ManhattanTower
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I hate to be this way but..... I think the Ski area needs to realize that the people that work for them are not happy people. If I treated people the way we were treated at my job I would not have one. We went as a group and all of us experienced some form of rude ness. I will give one example. My friend who is not a teenager....fell at the lift area and was trying to get out of the way and the lift operator took her ski s and threw them out of the way without so much as saying are you ok lady? REALLY..... We have skied in many states and this by far was the worst we had ever been treated. I have so much more I could say....But I will stop here. On the bright side the mountain is beautiful and kept really clean with as many people that was there. I loved the skiing... I really liked Santa Fe the town just wished they had more places to by T-shirts and stay open later. You could not get to the shops after skiing before they closed. :\

2  Thank kwctgirls
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Not a huge area for people learning to ski, and must drive up a long windy road to get there (no ski in ski out). But lifts were great quality with foot rests and stunning views from the top. Although it is not a huge resort they had a nice variety of runs.

2  Thank lakechiro