Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $110.00
from $60.00
from $110.00
3,388 results
All reviews la conquistadora stained glass baptismal font prayer garden attend mass sunday mass lovely church beautiful inside old church worth a visit interesting history awe inspiring gift shop visiting santa fe new mexico architecture saints
Reviewed yesterday

This is my second visit to the Cathedral and it was even more beautiful this visit. I love the art and the peace that I feel when I am in the presence of the Cathedral.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

A respite moment allowing for reflection and prayer, while appreciating this beautiful church. Located in the heart of Santa Fe.

Reviewed 6 days ago

We were only allowed a peek since there was a wedding in progress. Nice gift shop.
Impressive statue of St. Francis out front.

Reviewed 1 week ago

thus cathedral is absolutely beautiful inside it links like it was just built and makes the main plaza square standout it is deserving of a tour of the inside of the building to enlighten your senses

Reviewed 1 week ago

The Cathedral is one of the greatest I have been too. On the inside, the local docents are most knowledgeable, and will go to any length to get you the right answers. The history of the artifacts well documented throughout.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I hadn't expected to be thrilled by the interior of this space and it's wonderful: relatively recent "santeros" style stations of the cross and the organic painted decorations are great.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I did not take a ton of pictures. But this place is absolutely stunning. The grounds are beautiful. This was just a short walk from the Plaza. It is also nearby the Oldest Adobe House so you can get two places of history in a close range. We were impressed and sat down to take in the beauty.
There was an extremely small donation to get to see this true work of art.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We love this beautiful church. Our favourite church. We stop every time we are in Santa Fe. Very clean and well kept. Beautiful gift shop. Well maintained grounds. Peaceful quiet place. Must see!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This seemed to be fully upgraded church. Lots of people visiting. In the back, there were relics, of which I was surprised by. Bones and whatnot...

Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited here and it looks like a beautiful church. We realized that there was a funeral taking place so we left fairly quickly. The sign said service in progress. I wish I had known it was a funeral because we would not have gone in at all. I think it would be best for them to close for funerals.