“Beautiful church”

and up
Santa Fe 'Sip and Savor' Food Tour
Ranked #2 of 275 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: This cathedral was built in 1886, and is known for its beautiful Romanesque architecture.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We didn't actually get to go into the chapel due to a wedding in session, but looked beautiful! Had a great sound system, even in the entry area.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,185)
All reviews
in 77 reviews
"saints"
in 58 reviews

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I love the St. Francis Cathedral. It was a place that I visited several times when I lived in Santa Fe. And I just recently visited again when I modeled for a photo shoot in front of and on the side of the Cathedral. I love the rose garden!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I expected to be like an old mission instead it was just like any other cathedral we see on our travel

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We visit St Francis Cathedral. eventhough is not as big i am used to see cathedral. it is beautiful and full of historic. It was a good place to visit and meditate.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It was a beautiful Cathedral that you can admire even from a distance! It is situated in Sante Fe at the end of a street that just sets the ambiance of Sante Fe itself! A must see