“Santa Fe Trip with my three daughters”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Psychic Counseling and Spiritual Healing
Reviewed March 23, 2017

I just returned from Santa Fe New Mexico, where my three adult daughters and I had a wonderful visit to the Land of Enchantment! On our last day there we found Elissa Heyman and asked her for a group/family reading. We loved how down-to-earth and authentic Elissa was with us. She was the icing on the cake for our trip. Each of got exactly what we needed, and as a family, it was a spiritually bonding experience. Thanks to Elissa for the good work you are doing in Santa Fe to make the world a better place!

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Elisa is authentic, professional and ... AMAZING. I feel so very lucky that we were able to see her while we were in Santa Fe. She provided great insight and gave advice on specific topics as well as answered some questions about things we hadn't even thought of. If you re in Santa Fe this should be your first stop! I will be seeing her on every visit and hope to continue with phone consults until then.