$229
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$319
$271
$244
  • Pool
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Pool
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Inn and Spa at Loretto(Santa Fe)
$269
$253
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Orbitz.com
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$185
$167
  • Pool
All reviewsrecommend casasanta fe suiteother guestscowgirl roomfree museumwonderful hostsstuffed french toastchili pepperwind chimeseach morningtrip to santa fehot tubbreakfast quesadillabottled watershort walkhome away from homeevery guest
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Very nice place, great location, great innkeepers and food. Large, nice, quiet rooms. Located in a very nice, safe residential neighborhood, yet only a 1/2 mile walk to old town. Moderate property; not luxurious nor was it spartan. Several awesome restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
inlovewithsantafe, Owner at Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for your review. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have such a great location, close enough to walk but far enough away to make it feel like an oasis. Living in Santa Fe and so close to the Plaza, we have many great restaurants within easy walking distance. In fact, two of my favorites are Santacafe and Osteria, both of which are only a couple of blocks from Casa Cuma. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope to see you back at Casa Cuma some time soon! Once again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

You won't find a more perfect B&B than Casa Cuma. Each room has an individual entrance with the dining and meeting room as the only common indoor area. During better weather breakfast dining is in a lovely courtyard on property. Casa Cuma is a downhill walk to the square in Santa Fe and even tho we drove, walking is an option. Shaan and Colleen were wonderful hosts and the food was good and plentiful. They are very accomodating if you have dietary restrictions...
We had 8 women staying there and took over the place! It was a perfect reunion spot!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We'd like to thank you for your beautiful review. It was so much fun to have all of you here with us. It was nice to see how well you all worked with each other on daily plans and accommodated each other's wishes.

I try to be sure that everyone has a good breakfast, regardless of the dietary issues. Gluten free has become almost an every day occurrance and in fact, I think when your group was here I was in the middle of a 15 day stretch of at least one person with a gluten intolerance every day. Our philosophy is that we are a Bed & Breakfast, and those two things for sure should be right. I'm sure there will be a day that I encounter a food allergy or dietary restriction that I haven't seen before, but I will do my best to figure out something yummy for everyone. Starting your day off with a good breakfast makes the rest of the day so much easier. It's good to hear that you appreciated it.

We look forward to crossing paths again some day. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Attention to detail is a key to this B&B's success-from the enveloping comfort of the bedding, to their knowledge of Santa Fe & Beyond to guide guests on memorable day trips.   Shaan offered a self-guiding CD, with driving directions & historical notes,  for the not-to-be-missed High Road to Taos.  Delicious breakfasts,  beautiful rooms and friendly, helpful hosts, Shaan & Colleen--all offered the perfect place for my 9-day visit. The CASITA,  just a short way from the main house,  was just right for my adult son and me, & an easy 6-block walk to the Historic Plaza.  Especially delightful were Colleen's pastries,   a yummy surprise often left for guests in the dining/den common area, open to guests  24/7.   I made good use of the Breville-Keuig coffeemaker there.  Colleen will also gladly accommodate dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free diets.   I spent 5 nights in the lovely  SANTA FE SUITE  which was spacious and is particularly nice for longer stays, having a sitting room (with convertible sofa).    I highly recommend Casa Cuma for an authentic Santa Fe experience and will return.  Soon, I hope!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Pat,

It was such a pleasure having you and your son here with us at Casa Cuma. Your review is amazing, and we are honored to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We are so fortunate to meet wonderful people and to welcome them to Santa Fe and our B&B. Getting to know our guests is the most treasured part of our business and spending time with you was a real treat.

I was studying for a Pastry Chef certification while you were here, so I appreciated your rave reviews of my 'homework assignments". With the help of your feedback, I have added some favorites to my afternoon/evening snack repertoire.

We really hope you come back to see us again, and some time soon. Maybe I'll feel inspired to try more new recipes!

Thank you again for the wonderful review and for choosing to spend your vacation with us at Casa Cuma.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We spent three days here in October. We had a wonderful, comfortable room and especially enjoyed relaxing in the garden. The breakfasts were great and the hots were very personable and helpful. Were were able to walk to the shopping and dining area and avoid the hassle of traffic and parking.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at Casa Cuma. We love to work in the garden, so it's rewarding to hear that you enjoyed relaxing there. I think by the time you were here in October, we were serving breakfast inside by the fireplace, and not out in the garden under the fir tree, so I'm glad you were still able to enjoy some of our outdoor space.

Our location does make it possible to park you car at the B&B and not move it again until you leave for the airport, so parking, which can be difficult and timeconsuming in the Plaza area, is not an issue.Good to hear you were able to make use of that.

We look forward to seeing you again some time in the future. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Casa Cuma was fantastic, Shaan and Colleen were so helpful and willing to do anything to make our stay enjoyable. It was our first anniversary trip and Shaan was sure to remember that which was nice. The food was absolutely delicious too! The view from the B&B is great and the area is private yet close enough to downtown to walk. The living space was always stocked with wonderful little items to nibble on. The room was just enough for us since we would be coming and going quite often, the bed was very comfortable and my husband and I are very picky when it comes to mattresses. If you want a real feel for Santa Fe stay at Casa Cuma it is perfect walking distance to downtown and perfect ambiance! We would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica S

Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing review! We know that an anniversary especially the first one, is a special time. We are honored that you choose Casa Cuma as the place to celebrate. We are very fortunate to have just the right mix of closeness to the Plaza and lots of great restaurants, but also to be in a quiet neighborhood so out of the hustle and bustle of downtown. We love the view from the Patio too. In the warm months, it 's the best place to relax and enjoy the cool breezes of the afternoon and in the cooler months, the leaves are off of the neighboring trees so we get an even better view of the mountains (often snow capped all winter long!).

We hope you two come again, whether for an anniversary or just to get away. Santa Fe, and your home away from home, Casa Cuma, awaits!