Motel 6 Santa Fe 646 Cerrillios Road
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$209
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
$189
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
$170
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$229
$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$289
$475
$451
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I booked through Expedia & requested a non smoking room with truck parking. I got a smoking room with pickup parking not semi (truck) parking. I paid 45 + tax on expedia & the room rate was 39.99 + tax when I arrived. Of course we got to pay the higher price. Not a good experience. Won't return.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank kmusgrove82
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I checked into this hotel, tired, after a long drive and asked specifically for a non smoking quiet room in the back.Instead Brian, the desk clerk, placed me near the busy road, in a block of rooms that was jam packed and actually UNDER the stairway. It didnt reveal itself to be such a big problem until people went up and down it all night. The non smoking room they gave me had an ashtray and the sheets smelled like smoke so i slept on top of them. When I addressed these issues with Brian the next morning, he told me he had ignored my request for a quiet room because as a single woman he thought I would prefer to be safe and that room 118 was not under the stairway( see photo).

Room Tip: dont get 118 under the stairway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank filmdreamer
Motel6, Owner at Motel 6 Santa Fe 646 Cerrillios Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear filmdreamer,

We apologize for the noise issues you experienced during your stay and for the inconvenience they caused you. Please contact our Guest Relations department so we will have a record of your experience to better address these issues and improve your experience with us in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Good: shower and water pressure; Generally clean (floor was a laminate, bathroom clean); quiet even though we were on the bottom floor
Needs work: water temperature was just hot enough (I like hot showers - this was just warm); limited TV options (MSNBC missing for example, and some channels were fuzzy); bedspread and pillow case on one bed (2 doubles in our room) not as cleaned/pressed as found in other Motel6 establishments (hair on pillow, bedspread appeared to have a gloss finish in a couple of spots (could have been a burn, stain, or...but hard to tell); bed rather hard; two double beds barely fit in room; low heat option didn't seem to work

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa G
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Arrived mid afternoon on Sat, Aug 31, 2013. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and customer service exceptional. We've stayed at several Motel 6 in the past and for a budget motel this location was great for what we wanted. No hesitation staying there again....Delores at the check in desk was the best! Thank you for all the assistance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SteveinColorado
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My daughter and I had to find a room in Sante Fe last minute due to some car problems, there was nothing available in "decent" hotels so we choose to take our chances at Motel 6. HUGE mistake, nearly checked out when we walked in the room, and we should have. Filthy dirty floors, beds, and pillows. The sheets had cigarette burns! The air had been turned off, the room was extremely hot, and it never cooled off. Saw 2 drug deals taking place, then was awaken at 3 by the police who were there to investigate a crime ~ someone threw a boulder thru the windshield of a car trying to break into it. My daughter and i may have gotten 2 hours of sleep On the horrible mattresses whose springs you could feel. I would sleep in my car before I "slept" in this hotel. again. I never write reviews but no one should stay in this flea bag, dangerous motel, ever!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family