All reviewsroy rogerscontinental breakfastwestern themewyatt earpfun place to stayhard boiled eggsmotor courtbusy roadchain hotelssmall kitchenettereasonable ratescerrillos roadroad tripfridge and microwaveclean roomsdefinitely stay here againstayed two nights
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Two friends and I stayed one night here on a 10 day road trip. We tried to come back the following night but unfortunately they were booked. Our host was friendly and beyond helpful. We stayed in the Rawhide room which was kitschy and clean. The breakfast was pretty awesome for a free continental. I would definitely recommend staying here for anyone who is on a budget. Downtown SF is less than 10 minutes away. You cannot beat the price for this experience.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Asinisimasa13
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here becasue I was just spending one night and wanted a cheap place. What I found was a very well kept, clean, simple and comfortable hotel. I stay in the big chain hotels a lot for business, so it was nice to stay somewhere unique. They have done a great job of renovating this property. The staff was friendly too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank LChancho
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed at the Silver Saddle in December 2012 based on reviews from Trip Advisor. We were very happy with our decision. The room was very clean and comfortable. Our kids loved how it was decorated and were excited to stay in something that was different than a typical chain. The staff in the office was wonderful and helped us plan out our days in Santa Fe. I would definitely recommend this motel to all.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lc00p
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The Silver Saddle Motel is simply a gem; I cannot recommend it highly enough. From the moment I walked in without a reservation until I left two days later, it was the most friendly and comfortable motel experience I've ever had. The operators, Miguel and Penny, are so pleasant and so concerned with your comfort. They offered plenty of good advice on places to eat and go around Santa Fe. It was clear that their primary focus was on your satisfaction. The rooms are roomy, very clean, and all unique different designs of Western decor. The breakfast included oatmeal, cereal, fruits, yogurt, bagels, plenty of coffee, and even hard boiled eggs. Wonderfully warm is this place and its operators. A huge thumbs up !!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Tom-Ivoryton-CT
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel must be the best bargain in all of Santa Fe. The rooms are clean, quaint and cozy. There is free wi-fi. A nice breakfast is set up in a pleasant room filled with cool kitsch to purchase. There is easy access to the downtown area. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends