For our first stay, we were there two nights. This year, we stayed for four nights. Next time, we would love to stay for several weeks! The small apartment is close to the square in Santa Fe and yet is a quiet area. The apartment is charming, well equipped and yet not sterile like a suite in a big name hotel.
We love the wooden screen door, the unique painting in the bathroom, the ceiling fans, the colors. There is a TV in the apartment and yet when we were leaving, we realized that we had never even thought of turning it on. Only negative is that time went too quickly out there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An affordable bed and breakfast in the heart of the Santa Fe Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Del Toro Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Toro Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Del Toro Bed And Breakfast