We stayed at King's Rest for 2 nights and would definately stay again! The room was spacious with an anteroom that provided the extra room we needed for all of our gear! Each room has a mini-fridge but no microwave. (I was told no room has a microwave). The bed was fairly comfy, but a little firm for my tastes. The linens were horrible and did not stay tucked in (flat sheet on the bottom). I had requested a room at the back so as to minimize street noise but was told that they had stay-overs and could not accomodate that request. I like to sleep cold so left the a/c on all night but had that not been necessary the street noise would have been bad. The advantage to being closer to the front was having wi-fi access. Overall, the motel has been well cared for and the owners continue to refurbish rooms. The bathroom was nicely done but a bit tight. The carports are nice! but there is very little extra parking - we had two cars. I'd like to have better fitting sheets and a microwave, but would definately stay at King's Rest again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1930's, Kings Rest Court, is located in Santa Fe, NM, where heritage, history, unique attractions, museums, natural beauty, and outdoor activities are waiting to be discovered. We are just minutes from the Historic Plaza, Golf Courses, Casinos and the Santa Fe Ski Basin. Diverse attractions, location, and affordable accommodations make Kings Rest Court Santa Fe the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your King's Rest Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Rest Court Hotel Santa Fe
- Kings Rest Court Santa Fe