That's what we thought when we got out of the car! The grounds of this B & B are simply the most gorgeous we've ever seen (and we've seen plenty)! Nooks and crannies full of flowers and seating arrangements, tables and chairs means you can be quiet and cozy, or social and animated! We were travelling with our grown daughter and friend, so got to stay in several of the rooms. All were beautifully appointed, comfy and roomy. Dan, the innkeeper, was the perfect host, making you feel totally pampered. The breakfasts were amazing, as was the wine and snacks in the afternoon - we are still reminiscing about that! We were so enamored with this magical place. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast