Dan, the proprietor, is an innkeeper extraordinaire. In addition to being a fabulous cook, he has gone to great lengths to think of every little thing a traveler might need for comfort and convenience. From the sumptuous breakfasts to the flower-filled gardens gardens with plenty of outdoor gathering places to my well appointed room (St. Vincent Millay) I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and felt I lacked for nothing. Note: If you are sensitive to traffic noise, you might want to bring ear plugs. The Old Santa Fe Trail is a vital artery for local traffic and you will definitely hear it if your room is street side. But it makes for easy access to the Plaza or Museum Hill, so I like to think of it as a human acequia, directing the flow of lives and life to the heart of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast