The property at the Inn of the Turquoise Bear, and it's 160+ year history is quite amazing. We stayed here during the International Folk Art Market in Mid-July. The landscaping is beautifully executed and well maintained. The common area offered a large living room, dining area, and several places to sit outside throughout the garden.
The manner in which the rooms are laid out make the place quite magical. My family and I stayed in the Willa Cather Room (#8) and Edna Millay Room (#9). We shared a bathroom, which was perfect for the three of us. The windows were difficult to open making the rooms a bit stuffy. However, the breakfast was delicious, the host(s) were very hospitable, and the location was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe