“A bit disappointing”

Santa Fe Children's Museum
Ranked #56 of 270 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: A great way to share fun and learning with the family at this exciting museum that offers interactive exhibits on the arts, sciences and humanities.
Colorado
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“A bit disappointing”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We were very disappointed with the museum. For one, the price is EXPENSIVE for what you get. They make the adults pay the same price as the kids? There is not much to the museum. I found the outside to be more fun than the inside. Our daughter was bored after about an hour. Save your money and do something else.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank kimod74

El Paso, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great place for little kids”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went with daughter and grandson who is 3 . Small with limited but interesting activities. Was great to be able to go outside. I felt it was worth the money. Not a lot for litlle kids to do in Santa fe.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Judy915
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“For the Love of Kids”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I took our 8 1/2 year old granddaughter to the museum and 4 hours later we emerged just amazed at the fantastic hands-on experience she had. The staff encourages the kids to touch anything and everything. No holds barred. Just go for it. The variety of exhibits is fantastic. There is something for everyone and most things are for everybody. Just a great time and place for kids to explore to their heart's content. Educational? You bet your bippy?

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MALKYPOO
Broomfield, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“This is not a museum. It's a play area.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family visited Santa fe a week ago and during a rainy day visited the Santa Fe Children's Museum. This is not what we expected. It was all play areas for younger children probably under 5. My husband, myself, 7 and 13 year olds paid $40 to enter. The play stations kept my 7 year old busy for a little while. The areas were educational in nature. We were expecting something like the Minneapolis Children's Museum or The Denver Children's museum not a glorified play area.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank mwykes
Cape Coral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place to spend the day!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My 5 and 9 year old had a great time exploring the museum. From the stations inside to the wonderful gardens outside, the museum is a nice place to spend a few hours with children.

Visited June 2012