“Good place to sit!”

Treehouse Pastry Shop and Cafe
Ranked #12 of 12 Bakeries in Santa Fe
Reviewed June 26, 2016

The outside seating area is lovely on a good weather day and inside is comfortable. The service is fine. Food choices are ample and tasty enough, coffee is good and the tea selections are enormous. Still. there's something missing here from years ago. Maybe the ambiance and mood is just different but still a decent spot to sit and relax, especially if you're new to it. .

Reviewed October 22, 2014

This place is near a doctor's office so when driving a neighbor to her appointment I would pop to the Treehouse Cafe for a snack. I imagine I would have sampled more items if the prices were lower yet they do boast having many organic ingredients. I have had pie, and breakfast fare here. My most memorable meal was a green salad with goat cheese and toasted nuts.

1  Thank HannaKathryn
Reviewed October 18, 2014

I have family members who are gluten free. The Tree House offers a variety of gluten free items. The gluten free birthday cakes are great. I think they taste even better than the "flour" cakes. My grandchildren like the gluten free biscotti and the cupcakes. I like their oatmeal cookie. Colorful tablesables are available inside the serving area as well as outside in the mall. WIFI seems to work as well as people playing cards, etc.

3  Thank Jeanne B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is DeVargas Mall and has a more pleasant atmosphere than the nearby Starbucks. You can sit out in the hallway which is actually quite spacious and open. The whole thing is attractively done.

On the other hand, the latte is just another latte and the baked goods -- IMO -- are ok. My wife got a lemonade and it came in a plastic glass without any adornment and did NOT taste fresh squeezed.

1  Thank devideviq
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We ordered cupcakes for a party. we has a selection of regular, gluten-free and vegan. They did a wonderful job of providing options for all of these requests and every single variety was delicious! Try the vegan or Gluten-free triple chocolate - delicious.

2  Thank Buffalogirl41