Comfort Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$109
$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$209
Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$200
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$328
$299
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
$268
$251
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
$185
Agoda.com
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$159
Agoda.com
$329
$319
Priceline
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
Inn On The Alameda
1,216 results
All reviewstabla de los santossecreto loungesmoked sagerooms are smallbeautiful hotelfront desk staffbeautiful lobbyhotel barperfect locationstreet noiseper daythird floortwo blocksmain plazareturn to santa fenew mexicocanyon road
Reviewed June 11, 2010

Like other reviewers have said, the rooms are quite small by American standards. The sink is not in the bathroom, but in the main room, which is slightly inconvenient but not a big deal, for me at least. The bed was extremely comfortable and the linens were so nice I was tempted to take some home with me! AC worked great (I was there during a heat wave) and staff were always very friendly and polite. Overall, it was perfectly pleasant. The furnishings in the room were very unique and from local artisans, or so the welcome letter said. The lobby area was beautiful. The hotel is a short walk from the main plaza and the convention center.

The cons, I would say, are that my regular room would have felt very cramped if anyone else was staying with me. I could hear people walking in the hall very clearly. And there was a desk like area with the TV in it, but no chair, so I had to do work in bed.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
8  Thank kwebsnyc
Reviewed June 8, 2010

we had a "deluxe" room. Rooms are styled after an abbey. basically, this means that they are lacking in some of the standard ammenities that one would expect in a higher-priced city center hotel. For example, although the room has a coffee maker, it is located inside a wardrobe in which there is no electrical outlet and the only place that you can put it down and plug it in is on the floor. if you are an older person, you will not enjoy that. the sink is located outside the bathroom and the light above it appears to be intended to mimic candlelight as would have been foudn in an abbey 150 years ago. unfortunately, this means that there is not enough light to shave or put on makeup. there s also very little light in the bathroom, prticularly behind the shower curtain. older people will find this unsettling. there are old-style wood chairs in the room which, while nice to look at are not comfortable to sit in. if you want to do some work - there is no desk so you have to sit in those uncomfortable chairs with your computer on your lap. OK for a few minutes, but not relaxing... we returned to the room on the second evening of our stay and found the door unlocked (housekeeping had not pulled it shut). we left a note to housekeeping and asked that they ensure that the door was locked. we returned the next evening to find the door unlocked... we also had to leve a note for housekeeping to replace a cracked glass and to change the wood coffee stirrers... not impressive.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank BrowmanH
RoomsMgr, Manager at Hotel St. Francis, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2010

The Hotel St. Francis is an elegant hotel that reflects the historic character of the original building that was established in 1888 and 1923. Our recent renovation design of the interior was inspired by the early presence of the Franciscan missionaries and their significant contributions to the culture of New Mexico. Additionally, the guestrooms reflect a simple paired-down beauty and are furnished with hand crafted furniture that was handsomely created by local artisans. I really appreciate your comments directed toward the amenity functionality. It is our goal to insure that each guests visit is as comfortable as possible. Your comments about the guestroom amenities where well taken and will be addressed in efforts to continually improve our facility.

As for our housekeeping services, we want our guests to be met with a well trained staff that puts guest needs before anything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. We have already repaired the door closure to the guestroom door and I have spoken with the room attendant and Housekeeping Manager about the discrepancies.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed June 6, 2010

Glad we found this hotel two blocks from the main square. The hotel parking had the cheapest daily rate for the area and the room was beautiful and comfortable. They did a great job renovating the hotel to look like a former monastery. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Arizona_Pete
Reviewed June 2, 2010

My wife and I completely enjoyed the renovated St. Francis. The interior feeling of this historic hotel is that of a (very upscale) monastery. The original rather small rooms are totally remodeled, furnished sparely but thoughtfully. The king size bed had the best mattress we've ever had in a hotel, and the Frette linens were unexpected for a hotel in this price range.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank chuckp333
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I opened an important museum exhibition in Santa Fe, May 2010, and needed a nice place to stay. Hotel St. Francis is beautifully decorated with charming if slightly old fashioned rooms. Perfect downtown location. Fine restaurant. Lots of activity in outside dining area, bar, and outdoor portal where people happily sat in the morning with their coffee. At $250 for the room, not cheap, but still a good value for the price. I would stay there again any time I could do so.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business