Hotel St. Francis
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$199
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
$206
$189
  • Restaurant
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$249
$179
  • Pool
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
$134
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$197
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$319
1,188 results
All reviewstabla de los santossecreto loungesmoked sagerooms are smallfull length mirrorbeautiful hotelfront desk staffbeautiful lobbywood floorshotel barperfect locationstreet noisevisit to santa fethird floorper daytwo blocksmain plaza
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Friendly staff; clean, comfortable rooms; fantastic location!

Review would be 5/5, but the rooms are a little small (though, cozy).

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BoulderCO_Adam
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Location is right downtown. Very romantic and beautiful. Restaurant superb woth unique food. The rooms are renovated, but still kept in the original time period. We go to Santa Fe 4-5 times a year and this is the very best hotel we have ever stayed in. Staff gives excellent service and is very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank me245
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I was in Santa Fe to attend a family member's wedding. I chose the Hotel St.Francis because of its close proximity to The Plaza and also from other reviews I had read. I must say my stay was absolutely wonderful!!! The staff was very friendly and always helpful in anything you need. I loved my room! It was quaint and very comfortable! The linens on the bed were extraordinary!! I didn't want to get up in the mornings! Be sure and have a "lemon drop martini" at the bar! The best!! I will look forward to my return and will definitely stay again at Hotel St. Francis!!

Room Tip: I had a room on the second floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
7  Thank janetmarie1949
Reviewed June 14, 2011

When you are in Santa FE, stay in a hotel that makes you realize where you are. Historical, updated,great location. Rooms are well decorated, a little on the small size but it's part of the ambience.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank 90Miler
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We got a very small dark room with a view of a wall and other windows, with the weirdest bathroom distribution that was subject of a lot of jokes, the sink was so close to the toilet, you could barely use it! not good ventilation and just next to the cleaning closet, so we heard all the loud conversations of the staff and throwing their things around at 7am.
This is not at all what I would expect of even a modest 3 star hotel. Parking is not included.
The food at the Bar was brought with a hair in it, and the lemonade was pretty much the worst I've had.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank viajerocdh
RoomsMgr, Front Office Manager at Hotel St. Francis, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. The Hotel St. Francis was built in 1924 and many details of the hotel reflect that time period. While some of the rooms are on the smaller side, no two rooms are the same in size or layout. If there is a detail of the room that is not working, we welcome the feedback and will do everything in our power to correct the issue during your stay. We understand that our guests differ just as much as our rooms and strive to accommodate your needs in a fashion that will assure your stay is a pleasant one.

As for your experience with our staff and bar, your comments have been passed on to the respective managers and will be addressed immediately as to prevent this from happening again. Once again, thank you for your time and your feedback is appreciated.

Kim Hirst