Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$188
$171
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Restaurant
$199
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

$188
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
Inn On The Alameda
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

All reviewsturn down servicecookiesgas fireplacesuperior kingboutique hotelperfect locationhalf blocksmall hotelmain plazawonderful hotelhousekeeping staffperfect staythird floorbeautiful roomcomfortable roomsnew mexicofitness center
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food in this restaurant made me become ill; I ordered a dish that purported to have no cheese in it, and there certainly was cheese in it, and I am aware of this because of having become quite sick after eating there. Every vegetarian dish is loaded with cheese, and they do such an outstanding job of catering to the butter, meat and cheese eating crowd but clearly do not care about the rest of us who have dietary restrictions. Dishes are loaded with dairy, meat and gluten alike. Tried to order simple gnocchi but - alas - it could not be served without cheese in it. The dishes that were available to me were entirely without imagination and were things that I make at home routinely. Last year, this restaurant had the best vegan dish in town and we ate there twice within one week in order to experience it twice. Have they changed chefs? Have they stopped caring? Very disappointing, quotidian dining experience. However, it bears mentioning that the host and wait staff were star players. Service was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank kyrasweep
Juan B, Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Hello "Kyrasweep"! Thank you so much for reviewing your recent dining experience at the Anasazi Restaurant. Please accept my apologies for the discomfort you experienced and for the disappointment we caused you with our limited Vegan offerings in our menu. We are certainly very sensitive to our guests preferences and are constantly working to improve on our menu choices. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your comments further and hope that you will reach out to us directly at juan.bochenski@rosewoodhotels.com to see how we can ensure that your future needs are taken care of. Respectfully, Juan Bochenski, Executive Chef

Reviewed July 29, 2013

the last time we were in Santa Fe was in the 90s. we ate at Pasqual's - still there and still good; On Water... gone; Corndance Cafe... really missed and the Horeseman's Haven... I didn't have the courage to check, but the hot green chile was down right dangerous.

We also stayed at the Inn - and we were back again and just as pleased now as we were then. The rooms have probably been updated a few time since the last time we were there, The service was impeccable and the stay was the highlight of our trip out west... except for maybe Mendocino. I'm pretty sure its been a while since Santa Fe has had fog.

We'll be stopping on the return trip. See you soon!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Charles S
InnOfTheAnasazi, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Hello "Charles S" Thank you for your delightful review of the Hotel and Santa Fe. We are so thrilled that you included our Inn on your trip down memory lane and so happy to know that your stay with us was a very pleasant and memorable one. Feedback such as yours assists us in continuing to strive for the very best in product and service. We hope to welcome you back very soon. Yours sincerely, Sandra Finlay, Managing Director

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I LOVED the Inn of the Anasazi. I had noticed it while walking in Santa Fe a few years ago, and vowed to stay there the next time I was lucky enough to be in New Mexico. As high as my expectations were, the Inn met all of them. Friendly staff, extremely helpful concierges (I spoke with two), and beautiful, peaceful, clean, quiet New Mexican-inspired rooms. I stayed in two different rooms on two different nights, both traditional rooms, and honestly I couldn't have asked for more. The location just off the plaza is perfect--one can walk anywhere but it doesn't feel that you are in the midst of crowds. Be sure to read the hotel booklet in the room about the way the Inn was built, the blessing ceremonies, the sustainable approach to building and maintaining the hotel. A tiny but delightful amenity: REAL shower caps to keep, not those flimsy plastic things! And also great pinon-eucalyptus bath products. I did not try the restaurant or room service so can't comment on that. I hope to come back here soon and recommend it without reservation. Note that I did not have the problems mentioned in a few recent reviews--the rooms did not feel like they needed to be refurbished and the bathroom was both roomy and clean.....

Room Tip: I had a room on the 2nd floor and then on the 3rd: I do prefer the top/3rd floor to the second--the hallway just seems a bit more light-filled--but both floors were quiet. I had a car rental and used valet parking: note that the entrance to the valet parking is just on the driveway to the left of the hotel--not completely obvious. Often the spaces in front of the hotel are filled.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank patientcat

Hello "Patientcat"! Thank you for your lovely review of the hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations every step of the way. We appreciate very much receiving your positive feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff as it inspires us to continue to provide you with the highest level of product and service. I will be happy to share your compliments with the appropriate department and I know everyone will be delighted that their efforts are recognized. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Yours sincerely, Sandra Finlay, Managing Director

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay in santa fe, and couldn't really fault the Anasazi which was a very convenient base to explore from. I wouldn't be sad if I heard I was stayinng there again, but I'd been expecting a bit of a wow from the place (in a laid back NM kind of way) which just wasn't there. I might even go so far as to suggest it was a little dull. Bar was ok. Fellow guests made this 45 year old seem young. Not a bad hotel by any means, but not cheap and perhaps best to keep your expectations in check to avoid disappointment.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Simon W

Hello "Simon W"! Thank you for sharing your comments with us on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that we failed to "wow" you during your stay with us. It is our goal to provide you with exceptional service and to ensure that your stay is a memorable one, we clearly failed to do so. I hope you will reach out to me at your convenience as we would certainly welcome the opportunity to win back your patronage and support. Please contact me at sandra.finlay@rosewoodhotels.com, if there is anything I can do to achieve this end . Yours sincerely, Sandra Fiinlay, Managing Director

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here at our favorite hotel in Santa Fe. While the hotel needs to be refurbished and more attention paid to housekeeping, especially the bathroom. Toilet never very clean, tub drain not working well and the hot water valve difficult to manage. Otherwise our room, 308, was great. Had lots of light compared to other rooms.
Staff from the front desk, valets, concierge, and restaurant staff were kind and courteous. The hotel itself is located very close to the central park area and is therefore very convenient to most things in town. Linens and towels were nice. Restaurant food quality is still just OK. Turn-down service great. We want to keep returning in spite of the negatives.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms may have balconies. Third floor rooms quitter. Do not stay in a room next to the service elevator due to noise and laundry carts left in hallway.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank drishi
Beth A, Director of Sales at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello "drishi"! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your comments as it helps us to continue to improve on our services and product. I was very concerned to read about the issues you experienced with Housekeeping and have taken the necessary steps to avoid any future recurrence. Thank you for your compliments toward our hotel and staff. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words with them. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Siincerely, Beth Allen, Director of Sales and Marketing..