Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$140
$129
  • Restaurant
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$131
$118
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
  • Restaurant
Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$150
$105
Hotels.com
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$139
Travelocity
$208
$189
  • Pool
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
  • Pool
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsturn down servicecookiesgas fireplaceboutique hotelhalf blockperfect locationsmall hotelbeautiful hotelevery staff membermain plazaperfect staythird floorcomfortable roomseach eveningbeautiful roomnew mexicofitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Accomodations were wonderful as was the restaurant. Nicely decorated without being overdone. All members of the staff were friendly and helpful. Great location for touring downtown and for shoping. I highly recommend the Inn and would stay there again if returning to the area.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

As the Managing Director for Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, we strive for excellent service with each and every guest and I'm delighted our warm attentive staff could accommodate you during your stay and make it memorable. We look forward to your return to the Inn.

Reviewed March 27, 2011

I travel down each Spring to spend a month in Paradise Valley, AZ. I very much enjoyed staying here for two night last April and am now thrilled to be returning for the trip down and then again the trip home. I travel with a little terrier and she was so comfortable and welcomed by all the staff. One of the bellman took her for walks regularly and I had to beg him to accept a tip. She was pampered with her special bed, bowls and homemade biscuits. the two legged guests traveling with me also enjoyed the amazing conciege who were always most helpful. The amazing food in the restaurant and the library bar was such a comfortable place. I arrive there this year with my sister on March 31 and I am certain we will enjoy it as much as our last visit!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank KimmLSI

Your comments are very much appreciated and we always look forward to welcoming our repeat guests again and again as well as our four legged guests! We look forward to your next stay with us and we hope you'll be able to bring your canine friend as well!

Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed at the Inn of the Anasazi for three nights on a trip to Santa Fe. It is probably the best located luxury hotel in all of Santa Fe and has superb standards of service that left me very impressed.

The hotel itself occupies a very good location, literally on the opposite corner from the Santa Fe's main Plaza and across the street from the Palace of Governors Although the hotel occupies a historic building, everything has been brought up to date. There is tasteful artwork placed throughout the hotel and a modern Southwest motif throughout. Although a lobby area isn't evident, the hotel does have a library space past the main elevator where people can lounge and relax.

My room was very comfortable and tastefully furnished. I was in a twin-bedded room. In most hotels this would usually mean two doubles or queens, but in the Inn of the Anasazi this literally meant two twin sized beds. I can understand the need to maximize the room space, but it does make for cramped sleeping. However, bedding was of high quality, so no complaints there. The gas-burning kiva fireplace was a fine touch, as were the double-hung windows that could be opened.

One point of contention for me was the lack of soundproofing. This always is a sensitive issue for me, and may not bother some others. Noise simply resonated throughout the hallways and there seemed to be a general lack of soundproofing in the room. When my neighbors came back to their rooms, I could hear their conversations as they approached. When I was in the bathroom, I could clearly hear the music my neighbor was playing on their stereo. I also heard the two dogs barking next door - but that could just be because they were whiney dogs. And I honestly don't think the noise issues were because I was surrounded by noisy, rambunctious people (the hotel just doesn't attract the type).

Regarding the service, however, the standards were absolutely stellar, from the front desk staff, concierge, bell desk, and housekeeping. All the staff made me feel welcome, particularly Bob, the concierge, who was extremely helpful in planning out the days activities. There were also small touches that really mattered - for example, when turning down my room, the housekeeping staff placed an eyeglass cleaning wipe packet next to my glasses. It's these types of thoughtful touches that make guest want to return again and again, and I'm certain they have a large returning client base.

Overall, I had a wonderful stay at a very well run hotel. Soundproofing issues aside, I would openly recommend it to anyone visiting Santa Fe.

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank JTears

Thank you for your radiant review of Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi. Your detailed feedback is very much appreciated. We enjoy exceeding our guests expectations by paying special attention to the small details and making our guests feel welcome. We hope to welcome you back to the Inn where we will do our best to find a room for you with a quieter location.

Reviewed March 4, 2011

I stayed here on the advice of local friends - I had my dog and did not wish to inconvenience the friends. The hotel was wonderful. Great location, professional staff made our stay most welcome. The rooms are all that anyone would expect, though yes, the TV isn't plasma (as another reviewer commented), but, I never understand that complaint from a traveler. And I will say the desk chair, though beautiful to look at, was probably the most uncomfortable I've ever sat in. Santa Fe has so much else to offer besides TV and office work, and the Inn is perfectly situated for what is essentially a walking town. The hotel was great about the dog, even supplying a food and water bowl on a tray. One point: I would not stay again in the upper (3rd floor) area back, as we did, if you have a dog because it is a very long walk to the front door... but that is minor. This hotel has a grace and charm missing in many others.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank island04575
RIOTASantaFe, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2011

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. As a pet friendly hotel, we are always delighted to welcome four-legged friends as well and provide pet amenities. During your future stays with us, we'll be sure to note your preference to be located closer to the exit so that we can accommodate you and your best friend.

Andrea Gates, Managing Director

Reviewed March 3, 2011

Recently my husband and i stayed at this hotel in Santa Fe. We were both very happy with the hotel, amenities, restaurant and staff. The location could not be better....right off the square. The housekeeping staff is fabulous, the turn down service is delightful...leaving freshly baked cookies, turning on the fireplace, placing your slippers on the cotton mat, even leaving bookmarkers on your books and lens cleaning cloths next to your sunglasses. Its little things like this that make the difference.
While there is no fitness center at the hotel, there is a full gym 3 blocks away, where for $5 a day you can use their facilities. Or the hotel will deliver an elliptical to your room.
We plan on coming back next year.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank buyart79

Your keen observations and positive feedback are wonderful and we appreciate them. Our staff takes pride in paying attention to detail no matter how small it might seem. I am pleased your stay was delightful and we look forward to welcoming you back to Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi in the near future.

Andrea Gates, Managing Director